Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Rosina's Italian Restaurants is traditional, casual and family friendly. We prepare our pastas and sauces fresh daily. Rosina's is a great place for a business meeting in our larger additional dining room, special gathering date night, or family dinner.
Hand Made for 30 Years
We serve healthy, Mediterranean recipes the Italian way: homemade soups, fresh vegetables, classic Italian cuisine from the heart of Italy. Our family has prepared meals for San Diegans for almost 30 years.
Find out why your neighbors are calling both of Rosina's locations hidden gems, and make sure to try the nightly dinner specials!
Newly redesigned at the end of 2006, The Poway Brigantine boasts a lively and contemporary atmosphere, unlike anything else in the area.
Whether you're joining us for lunch, dinner, or happy hour, The Brig's casual and unpretentious atmosphere makes it the perfect everyday restaurant.
With separate areas for private dining, The Brigantine is also an ideal place to make business connections, or celebrate special occasions with family and friends.
Start your own community tradition and Meet Me at The Brig.
Located in the community of Rancho Bernardo, Carvers is the perfect destination for whatever mood you're in. Whether it's stopping in to enjoy a hand-shaken martini after work or bringing the family in to sample some of our award-winning prime rib, choice steaks, seafood options, and meals for the kids, we will cater to your every need.
Visit us and experience our array of dining options, live entertainment, and top-notch service. Carvers Steaks & Chops - voted North San Diego County's Finest Steakhouse twenty two years running.
We specialize in west coast deep-dish and traditional crust pizza, served with a range of fresh salads, appetizers, sandwiches, and pastas -- all made from scratch.
Enjoy our warm, welcoming atmosphere on our expansive outdoor patio.
Our full bar features a range of hand-crafted signature cocktails, limited production wines, and local beers... and an insanely awesome (and growing) selections of hard-to-find liquors, especially whiskeys.
Table sizes on our outdoor patio are limited. For parties of 6 or more people, please contact us directly so we can plan accordingly to accommodate you comfortably. See you soon!
We are San Diego's only restaurant, winery and brewery in one. Why all three? Why not? We have a passion for food, wine and beer; what better to do than create a business that revolves around all three in one place? This enables us to borrow techniques and leverage the different facilities to create truly unique products to satisfy a wide gamut of taste buds.
The Cork and Craft boasts 40 taps and an extensive wine list so our guests can sample some of the best beer and wine from around the world. Our food is focused on bringing refined plates in a casual environment.
- KkabuvipSan Diego •150 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe have our holiday dinner at Carvers every year. The Salmon and prime Rib is amazing. Service very friendly and timely. Highly recommend.More infoCarvers Steaks & ChopsPrice: Expensive• Steak• Poway / Rancho Bernardo•4.6
- CCmt13vipSan Diego •18 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGorgeous setting and we had outstanding service. The food was excellent as well. Love the RB Inn! The grounds are stunning.More infoVeranda Fireside Lounge & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Poway / Rancho Bernardo•4.5
- KTKennethTSan Diego •16 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was excellent as was the service, most attentive. Valet parking is available. The street level entrance to Avant is not apparent at Valet Parking, it's to the left, not thru the main entrance. Ambiance is quite nice if not overwhelming, perhaps a step below Flemmings but very acceptable. The mood was upscale with a very moderate background noise level easily enabling intimate conversation. Definitely a place I will visit again.More infoAVANTPrice: Moderate• Californian• Poway / Rancho Bernardo•4.6
- BWBrianWSan Diego •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Had the Rodeo Burger, and it was very good. Service was good.More infoUrge GastropubPrice: Moderate• American• Poway / Rancho Bernardo•4
- OTSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023The service was not good. And they don’t think they need to accommodate customersMore infoThe Shop - Rancho BernardoPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Poway / Rancho Bernardo•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
A heartbeat away from the historic Gaslamp Quarter and about an hour from Disneyland, North San Diego is dotted with bars, nightclubs, cafes, craftsman cottages, and microbreweries. A little further north is Poway, an unincorporated community where all-American burgers are served fresh (never frozen!) with crispy fries and famous shakes and where seafood selections include classic calamari strips and sweet red crab. Nestled in the northern hills of San Diego, Rancho Bernardo is where you can work up an appetite playing golf and exploring rolling hills before treating yourself to carne asada, fish tacos, and other regional specialties. If you’re looking for something more exotic, savor some Turkish-Mediterranean or Greek eats, bite into a pulled-pork waffle, or build your own panini.
Frequently asked questions
- Poway Community Park
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Bernardo Shopping Center
- The Plaza Shopping Center
- Radisson Hotel San Diego Rancho Bernardo
- Carriage Center West Shopping Center
- The New Mercado Shopping Center
- Poway Square Shopping Center
- Westwood Shopping Center
- Sycamore Canyon Open Space Preserve
- Best Western Poway/San Diego
- Silverset Park
- Midland Poway Shopping Center
- Alta Carmel Shopping Center
- Abolitos Park
- Oaks North Executive Golf Course
- Old Poway Park
- Rancho Bernardo Village Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo
- Valle Verde Park