Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled in the heart of the historic and charming village of Rancho Santa Fe, just four miles inland from Del Mar, Mille Fleurs offers magnificent California food presentation with extraordinary French flair. The exquisite yet comfortable French country décor with inviting outside patio provides an atmosphere that is gracious, warm and welcoming. Mille Fleurs has received numerous accolades including: "Top 25 in America" from Food & Wine Magazine "Far and away the best restaurant sampled in greater San Diego" quoted in The New York Times as well as "Best French" and "Best of the Best" in San Diego Magazine. Our award winning wine cellar offers over seven hundred choices spanning the globe and varying greatly in price. A mile down the road is the Chino's Family Farm where our chef heads every day to get fresh ingredients.
Live Music 7 nights a week
Join us every Saturday and Sunday for Brunch on our beautiful hacienda inspired terraces from 11am to 2pm.
Owner / Chef Mozy Jahanguiri, who has run restaurants in Chicago, Minneapolis, and Dallas, has opened The Rancho Santa Fe Bistro in the space formerly occupied by The Pantry on Paseo Delicias. Mozy has prepared a menu that offers a wide variety of healthy and stylish fresh grill and more offering a balanced approach to food and wine along with bistro favorites including Oysters Rockefeller, traditional escargots, baked brie with grapes and honey and more for starters. Entrees to satisfy any taste of carefully sourced meats, seafood and much more. Be sure to check out Bistro's beautiful wood wine cellar, housing an extensive collection that spans an impressive 100 years (1897-1997) at a variety of price points.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •14 reviews5.0Dined todayI can’t tell you how amazing this experience was. Our server was just incredible, as well as her server assistant and support staff. Literally everyone who touched our table was superb! To top it off, I think this was one of the BEST meals I have ever had. I work in fine dining and have very high expectations. I know new restaurants hit speed bumps and they can take time to find their groove but, my god, this place is already PERFECTION! We were celebrating my husband getting a new job, and I could not of picked a better place to do so. We will be coming back very soon!More infoSteak 48 - Del MarPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Del Mar•4.8
- PGPatrickGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs always, a superior dining experience from the warm welcome to the specialty non-alcoholic drinks, to the diverse and superbly prepared menus items, everything was amazing! Very professional staff who ensure they are there when you need them but are respectful of the customer’s space. A relaxed, no pressure dining experience!More infoMille FleursPrice: Very Expensive• French American• Rancho Santa Fe•4.8
- LTLTSBvipSan Diego •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely perfect for a girlfriend holiday dinner!More infoNick & G's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Rancho Santa Fe•4.7
- NniceSan Diego •25 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTo our great surprise, we really like what they've done to the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe's restaurant! Great food, nice redo of the interior, patio and bar.More infoLilian's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• undefined• Rancho Santa Fe•4.3
- NFNancyFvipMexico City •59 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023I love the Bistro, cozy, sweet with delicious meals. The service is great and the owner is usually there keeping things moving along. You feel welcome always.More infoRancho Santa Fe BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Rancho Santa Fe•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Rancho Santa Fe
The hills, valleys, and horse trails in the Rancho Santa Fe area provide stark relief for the mansions hugging the mountainside in this residential area. You won't run out of places to eat around here, however. Burgers, hand-rubbed steaks, and craft beer are still staples in traditional American restaurants in town. You can opt for French cuisine that has captured the ambiance of Provence or Burgundy with authentic decor and specialty dishes. After a day of spa pampering, cure a hankering for California cuisine in a casual setting. Intimate bistros are the go-to places to finish drying off your margarita pedicure. When it comes to food, Rancho Santa Fe caters to diverse palates and personalities.