Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Vernick Coffee Bar is situated on the second level of the new Comcast Technology Center and overlooks the tree canopies in the building’s public lobby. Reservations are available in the full-service café for both breakfast and lunch. The takeaway area includes open seating for up to 48 guests, an excellent walk-in destination for all day dining. Vernick Coffee Bar is open Monday-Friday.
Fresh Indian Cuisine for everyone!
Our attempt is to transport you to into culinary journey of India by skipping all the touristy spots and take you straight to the heart of the culture. This unique food and drinks menu are to inspire and appeal to the explorer in you to experience Indian culture in a whole new way. We have re calibrated Indian cuisine with all its authentic splendor in an innovative style of subtle fusion and tinges of barbecue.
Our goal is not only to prepare authentic and delicious dishes but we strive to give all of our guests a flawless dining experience.
Bleu Sushi brings the rich culinary arts of Japan right to Center City, Philadelphia. Recognized as being a premier BYOB restaurant with the best sushi in Philly, Bleu Sushi gives a fresh take on Japanese cuisine. No wonder customers everywhere have deemed Bleu Sushi the best sushi in town. Furthermore, we are constantly thinking of new food and ideas at Bleu Sushi, thats where the Bleu Bot comes into play. We want to enhance our customers contact-less pick-up experience during the pandemic while implementing a little humor. With that said, our mechanical robotic arm and our outdoor dining patio are all here, ready to serve our beloved clienteles.
Antique mirrors line the walls of this super cozy, rustic space. Wild flowers on the tables, candlelight at dinner, and warm and friendly service. Seasonal alfresco dining along a lovely shaded alleyway with potted blooms and bird serenades.
We are a small business and everything is made to order. We can’t wait to cook for you and welcome you to our home away from home.
- KKKiKiBPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The Salad bar was a great start, the Caesar salad had a bit much dressing. I Loved the options though with the fresh fruit, yesterdays (thanks giving 2023) the fruit options were Fresh Pineapple, Papaya, and Kiwi. The roasted veggies were good as well. I Loved the roasted garlic and peppers. I used the roasted garlic for a topper for my selected meats, Delicious! The Cheese biscuits are also tasty for the table bread. My favorite meats out of the Fogo experience was the Lamb, Pork Belly and the Bacon wrapped chicken, I also Loved the Honey Roasted cheese. The mashed potatoes were mediocre but the fried banana was good. The thanksgiving options were mediocre, the turkey was dry and cold, the sweet potato casserole was watery, the homemade cranberry sauce was good though.More infoFogo de Chao - PhiladelphiaPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Center City•4.6
- APAnthonyPvipLas Vegas •50 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Best place to get a meal on New Years Day. Place is excellent.More infoThe Capital Grille - PhiladelphiaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Center City•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Such a wonderful experience. Jeremy was remarkable.More infoButcher & SingerPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Center City•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerOttawa •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing! Phil our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations. We had Estia chips as an appetizer, delicious and unique. We had six oysters as well. My husband had a white fish and I had the lamb chops overall very delicious and great service would highly recommend.More infoEstia - PhiladelphiaPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Center City•4.8
- EQEricQPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food and great drink. Service attention was a tad lacking, but otherwise helpful.More infoEl VezPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Center City•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Center City Philadelphia on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Center City
The whole world should knows that there’s more to the diverse dining scene of Center City than cheesesteaks and hoagies. Israeli, Mexican, Japanese and a melting pot of other cuisines are dished up daily in the shadow of the Liberty Bell. French bistros are becoming as commonplace as Italian delis. If you haven’t tried black truffle pizza, what’s stopping you? Whether it’s a cocoa-cured rack of lamb or a vegan wood-roasted carrot that you’re craving, Center City likely has it. Fine dining establishments and casual rooftop bars co-exist in perfect harmony, and top chefs collaborate rather than compete. By the way, the iconic cheesesteaks and hoagies aren't bad either.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Center City Philadelphia is OISHI YAKITORI SUSHI
- Luxury Apartment on Rittenhouse Square - Two Bedroom Apartment
- Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Mutter Museum
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia - a Kimpton Hotel
- Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment by Rittenhouse
- Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Center City
- Rosenbach Museum And Library
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Le Meridien Philadelphia
- Fairmount Park
- Philadelphia 1900 Arch Street
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- AQ Rittenhouse by Stay Alfred