Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sundays are made for Brunch from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Our Martinis Bar with summer patio offers the full Steak House menu or light meals in a more casual setting. Enjoy appetizers, a full meal, 20 beers on tap and beautiful outdoor seating area in summer.
The Pizzeria will be serving more than just pizza slices: our menu includes antipasti, homemade pastas, paninis, and larger dishes like Veal Parmigiana and Porchetta.
Dine with us at La Cucina and fall in love with Italian food all over again.
Diners can enjoy interesting takes on old favorites, such as sushi cones, fusion-inspired chicken wings and more. Moxies also serves a variety of cocktails, beer and wine, and also serves the house-crafted beer “Big Life”. As with the food, cocktails are inspired by global flavors and are always prepared with an interesting twist to bring something new to life.
Dels Italian Kitchen is a great choice for a casual night out with its vibrant setting, cozy patio, open kitchen and comfortable bar. Our Chefs approachable Italian kitchen cuisine is always prepared with the highest standards and freshest ingredients. We know you will appreciate the details that make dels special...pasta made from scratch, house made sauces, fresh baked flowerpot bread, hand stretched pizzas baked in our stone hearth pizza oven.
There are 5 things we consider when we choose what goes on our menu:
1)Taste. Superior quality, taste and freshness from buying local.
2)Health. Whole foods are more nutritious, period.
3)Environment. Less transport, less waste, lower carbon footprint.
4)Community. Trusted relationships with local farmers, brewers and wine makers.
5)Economy. Buying local supports, strengthens, and diversifies our regional economy.
Experience the freshest-tasting guacamole. Sample from 50 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you’ll taste nowhere else! Don Julio Tacos & Tequila Bar provides a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout Mexico.
Prepare for a treat with the authentic Mexican flavours of Don Julio Tacos & Tequila Bar. Whether you’re looking for a tasty meal or late-night fun, you’ll find it here.
Crowsfoot Restaurant will look to support the farmers in our surrounding region by offering a menu that combines the community's rich German culture with classic Southern-style Smokehouse barbecue.
Crowsfoot does have its own on-site General Store, stocked with locally sourced products, produce, and everyday essentials.
- LCLindaCvipToronto / Ontario •33 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was good. It would be helpful when daily specials are described that the price is included. I was shocked when the bill came. Server was great.More infoGraffiti MarketPrice: Moderate• Pub• Kitchener•4.4
- SPStephaniePToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious meal. It was Pizza Wednesday and I ordered the diavolina. Spicy and hot from the wood fired oven. Paired well with a glass of red wine and homemade tiramisu for dessert.More infoLa Cucina - KitchenerPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Kitchener•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDel's Italian Kitchen keeps it simple. Excellent service, very good food, and a pleasantly quiet atmosphere. Plus a hefty plant-based menu with lots of options for vegans. Good time!More infoDels Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Kitchener•4.6
- DWDanielleWToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoEverything was delicious! Staff were knowledgeable and food came quick.More infoDon Julio Tacos & Tequila BarPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Kitchener•4.4
- SGSandraGToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Crème brûlée was to die for so leave room for dessert !More infoProof Kitchen and LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Waterloo•4.3
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kitchener is Golf's Steak House & Seafood
- Frederick Street Inn
- Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
- Canadas Best Value Inn Kitchener
- Kitchener Farmer's Market
- Joseph Schneider Haus
- Radisson Kitchener
- Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
- Doon Heritage Crossroads
- Grand River Arena
- Mclaren Arena
- Homer Watson House Gallery
- Residence & Conference Centre - Kitchener-Waterloo
- Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center
- Fairway Inn & Suites
- Howard Johnson Hotel Kitchener
- 1842 Bed & Breakfast
- Olivia Vacation Home
- Woodside National Historic Site