Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
When seated at the bar, our barman Albert Han and his apprentice Fei will create unforgettable cocktails for you, tailored exactly to your tastes. It will be the best hour of your day.
Join us in our lounge to experience our signature cocktails, taste some whiskies or have a glass of wine paired expertly with our culinary offerings, prepared by the finest chefs in Toronto.
Reserve your spot today.
At Pisac Bistro, we showcase authentic Peruvian cuisine using Peruvian as well as local ingredients. Located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Summerhill, we are a small restaurant dedicated to introducing the gastronomical experience of Peru. The blend of spices and bold piquancy may be new to some that are trying for the first time or may be reminiscent to those who have been to Peru before.
Our goal is to provide a true Peruvian experience intertwined with the passion and excitement of getting to share a slice of our culture with Canadians.
Not only Pizza: Neapolitan typical recipes
The ancient Neapolitan tradition to your table.
You will never forget our smile and professional attitude.
Let yourself be carried away by our selection of Italian music.
The ambiance of the restaurant is welcoming and cozy, with its rustic decor, traditional ornaments, and lively music that creates an immersive food experience. The restaurant's attentive and knowledgeable staff is always on hand to guide diners through their culinary journey and explain the origins and flavors of each dish.
Whether you are looking for a quick bite or a full meal, Taline has something to offer for everyone. At Taline, the fusion of Armenian and Lebanese cuisines creates an unforgettable culinary adventure, leaving guests craving the delicious tastes, vibrant colors, and exotic flavors of this unique cultural experience.
Since 1999, Fresh has been Toronto’s original source for modern plant-based food. We offer a full line of raw, organic cold pressed juices, and craft cocktails made with local artisanal ingredients. For 20 years it’s been our mission to prove that a plant-based diet can be satisfying, energizing and crave-able. Our food is made daily, in-house, from whole, natural ingredients.
In an effort to keep our community safe, we ask guests stay home if they are feeling ill or present any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other communicable illnesses.
Thank you and we can't wait to see you!
- The Fresh Team
The annex is now hosting its very own, one-of-a-kind Tequila and Mezcal Bar, featuring the ultimate selection of Tequila, Mezcal, and Cocktails, All designed to perfectly pair with our radiant Tapas Menu.
it's all here! an electric nightlife, a bouquet of events, and remarkable meals and EXPERIENCES to share!
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023The nachos are the best I’ve had anywhere. The “cheeseburger” is very good also, as was the sweet green tea. Friendly service. The only downside is we were next to two very loud tables and it was a bit much for yours trulyMore infoFresh on BloorPrice: Moderate• Vegetarian / Vegan• The Annex•4.6
- AAnonToronto / Ontario •5 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023I heard they served a good Eggs Benedict. It was just OK and I wouldn't order it again. The poached eggs were hard and you can were made in advance. The ham was greasy and a tiny dollop of hollandaise was laid on top. Very men.More infoThe Fortunate FoxPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Yorkville•3.6
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial DistrictPrice: Expensive• American• King West•4.5
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 21 restaurants in The Annex. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Middle Eastern, Mexican, Home cooking, Israeli, Cocktail Bar and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in The Annex who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in The Annex either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bloor Street West Annex
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Madison Manor B&B and Pub
- Flying Cloud Folk Inn
- Holiday Inn Toronto Bloor Yorkville
- Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast
- Annex Quest House
- Spadina 11 Guesthouse
- Spadina Historic House And Gardens
- Bathurst Subway Station
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club
- Moore Gallery
- Bolton Arena
- George Brown College Casa Loma Campus
- Dupont Subway Station
- Spadina Subway Station
- The Annex
- Havinn International Guest House
- Robert Mede Gallery
- Tarragon Theatre