Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- DDrrosevipIndiana •337 reviews5.0Dined todayI want to recognize the wonderful host— shortly after we were seated my husband checked his blood sugar and it was low— he needed some sugar FAST! I flagged down the host— sorry I didn’t get his name— I asked him for some orange juice and he brought it to my husband in a second! I was very grateful for his swift response. Within a matter of several minutes my husband felt much better. Many thanks to him— and in addition to your team— accommodating my husband in his scooter. We had a wonderful meal and will return Saturday.More infoRoy's Waikoloa Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikoloa•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was a great dinner! Our server Sam took great care of us, checked in regularly, and recommended his favorites without even asking. Told us what was good at the time, warned us on our spicy edamame and was super friendly. One recommends!More infoSansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar - WAIKOLOA, HawaiiPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Waikoloa•4
- MKMiyuKiyuFresno / San Joaquin Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe enjoyed a flavor packed Thanksgiving feast, with many gluten free options, thank you! The prime rib was the best surprise, and the stuffing and gravy was home-cooked delicious. And all served with the warmest “aloha” smiles!More infoHawaii Calls - Marriott WaikoloaPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikoloa•4.1
- TCTerriCvipSan Diego •31 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoWe were looking for a place to have a family meal on Thanksgiving while visiting the big island. It fit the bill. Delicious Italian food, it was our sons 14th birthday, and they sang to him and brought him an amazing piece of chocolate cake. Great family evening.More infoRomano's Macaroni Grill - WaikoloaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Kailua-Kona•3.2
- SJSJDCvipWashington, D.C. Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic drinks, food and service! Waikoloa sour rum drink is amazing--and don't skip the appetizers. Mochico chicken and poke nachos are to die for!More infoKuleana Rum ShackPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikoloa•4.1
Waikoloa, Hawaii, an area of the Big Island originally inhabited by native Hawaiians thousands of years ago, has evolved to become a tourist destination for travelers from all around the globe. Over the past couple of decades, resorts with world-class restaurants have sprung up amidst the ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs. Many of the chefs at these restaurants have chosen to incorporate the flavors of their personal backgrounds whether it be Japanese, Italian, or native Hawaiian, with the fresh seafood of the islands. From succulent sushi and seafood pasta to grilled ahi tuna, the restaurants of Waikoloa let the flavors of the delicious local seafood shine.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Waikoloa. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Waikoloa who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Waikoloa either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Islands at Mauna Lani
- Dolphin Quest
- Paniolo Greens Resort
- Kings Shops
- Mauna Lani Terrace by South Kohala Management
- Kaohe Game Management Area
- Waikoloa Beach Villas 1
- Waikii Paddock Game Management Area
- Saddle Road
- Kolea at Waikoloa by South Kohala Management
- Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa
- Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
- Pohakuloa Game Management Area
- Mauna Lani Point
- The Francis H I I Brown North And South Golf Courses
- Pohakuloa Ranger Station
- Waikoloa Colony Villas by South Kohala Management
- Waikoloa Village Golf Club
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort