Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ivan Ramen imagines the Classic NY diner as seen through the Japanese lens. The food is incredible, the service outstanding, the menu is uniquely Ivan Orkin. Ivan Ramen celebrates Ivan’s creativity through the lens of his life journey. His effortless blending of: his New York roots, his classic French training, and his deep understanding of Japan, color the menu and the restaurant. Ramen here is clearly a must, but you should not miss out on the amazing array of other dishes, which are perfect for sharing while you enjoy a well selected sake. Casual, comfortable and quirky with splashes of art inspired by pop culture and movies, Ivan Ramen is simply a fun restaurant.
Jadis is located in the heart of Lower East Side since 2006. Nearest train is F at 2nd Avenue.
Visit out website for up to date menus!
For any questions regarding an existing or future reservation, please email email@example.com
**Please kindly note that there may be slightly delay in reservations and walk-in on the weekend due to limited space**
If you're celebrating a special occasion, please consider our limited-availability chef's omakase menu. The omakase experience may be booked in advance through Open Table or by calling the restaurant.
- OOaksdinervipLos Angeles •22 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat fish and great service. They had lost of interesting choices you don’t get everywhere. Depending where you sit, it can get really loud.More infoBlue Ribbon Sushi IzakayaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Lower East Side•4.7
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSET is a great neighborhood sports bar with a little flair. It's always a friendly, jumping vibe when I come and would recommend it to anyone who just wants to have a drink at the bar and watch the game or go with some friends for a pregame meal/drinkMore infoSET L.E.S.Price: Moderate• Comfort Food• Lower East Side•4.6
- SCSpencerCJackson Hole / Wyoming •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was lovely Food, wine, service all very nice.More infoWildairPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Lower East Side•4.7
- OT1 review5.0Dined on Oct 21, 2023Thomas was an amazing server and made our brunch so memorable!! Highly recommend this place.More infoSerafina LudlowPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lower East Side•3.8
- KV318KVLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We came to eat at Beauty & Essex upon a recommendation from a friend, and it did not disappoint. It is not a quiet meal--music and lively conversation are all around. The décor is chic and fun! The food was creative and delicious!! We want to come back again before we leave NYC. Amazing experience!!More infoBeauty & Essex- New YorkPrice: Expensive• undefined• Lower East Side•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Lower East Side
The Lower East Side (LES) has experienced significant change over the past few decades. While aspects of the neighborhood’s historic Jewish roots remain, like Katz’s Deli and the Lower East Side Tenement Museum, recent college graduates and young professionals have contributed to the evolution of the area. Burgeoning art galleries, bars and tiny, trendy cafes are all a part of the Lower East Side today.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 54 restaurants in Lower East Side. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, Contemporary Asian, Sushi, Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lower East Side who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lower East Side either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lower East Side 3 Bedroom
- Ahearn Park
- Little Flower Playground
- Windsor Hotel
- Corlears Hook Park
- Hotel on Rivington
- Broome Street Apartment - Lower East Side #19
- Blue Moon Boutique Hotel
- Seward Park
- Henry M Jackson Park
- Howard Johnson SoHo
- One Bedroom Apartment - Ludlow Street
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Vladeck Park
- Two-Bedroom Self-Catering Apartment: Lower East Side
- Sol Lain Playground
- Sidney Hillman Playground
- Comfort Inn Near Financial District
- Clinton Cherry Playground
- Nathan Straus Playground