Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
• “Regular” for one of the two indoor dining rooms
• “ Bar” for plush lounge seating
• “Counter” for sushi bar experience
Please call us if you wish to book a larger party or event as we will not be able to accept requests for putting multiple reservations next to each other.
Joseph's staff takes the Italian reverence for abbondanza (abundance) to heart, and won't let you walk away from your meal hungry. Pasta, chops, chicken, salad—everything on this menu bears the true taste of Italy.
The main courses at Joseph's are often accompanied by vegetables and potatoes, and there are family-style platter options available if you are ordering with a group. If "Italian food" in the Financial District conjures up thoughts of chicken parmigiana subs from a pizza place, it's time for a step into the elegance and flavor of Joseph's.
Trinity Place Bar & Restaurant is a New Breed of a bar and restaurant in Manhattan’s Financial district. The bar itself is fitted within an historical Wall Street bank vault dating from 1904, showing off the true wealth and power of its day. If even to visit our two 35 ton vault doors it will be worth the trip.
Old world indulgence is married perfectly with new world contemporary elements to create a warm comfortable vibe welcoming to all who peer through its doors.
Over size red silk lamp shades give delicate light to the 40 feet of mahogany bar anchored by Italian made beer towers.
Brown leather banquette’s hand crafted in Ireland fit perfectly between pillar of 5’ thick steel, and the mahogany wood clad dining room with chandelier compliments the menu to please even the most refined palette.
Dim Sum & Chops featuring one of kind - Pastrami - Bacon Cheeseburger & French Onion Soup Dumplings.
Voted Best New Restaurant 2018 by Thrillist - BEST STEAKHOUSE in NYC by NEWSWEEK 2019!
***INDOOR DINING IS NOT GUARANTEED UPON RESERVATION***
For parties of 12 or more ,Antica offers a group dining menu and private room .
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service and sushi was on point. Also appreciate the signaling when patrons walk in throughout the staff. Great location as wellMore infoBlue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Financial DistrictPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Financial District•4.8
- CVCVB13vipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Food is incredible, obviously, but I was also very pleased with the servers! The host(ess)s can be a little snobby, but that’s almost expected. Overall, it’s pricey, but was absolutely worth it. We’ll be back 😜More infoNobu Downtown | RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.7
- RRRichRNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great....young man at the reception was professional, helpful and courteous. We had a NYD dinner and it served the purpose for my wife and I.More infoLa Pizza & La Pasta - Eataly NYC DowntownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Financial District•4.5
- OTvipSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice location, great music, and delicious food. Enjoyed nachos and pizza. Definitely coming back.More infoIndustry KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• South Street Seaport•4.6
- AKAndreaKNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was as always a wonderful experience. One appetizer was forgotten and the staff apologized 2-3x and the wait was 2 mins. It was so well handled. Still a little pricey, but, everything else is fantastic!More infoThe OdeonPrice: Expensive• French• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Financial District
Once the markets closed, the FiDi used to be a no-man’s land for anything other than a late night coffee shop to keep the bankers going. But today, we’re much more bullish about the neighborhood’s eating options. In parallel with a bevy of hotel openings and the iconic new World Trade Center, some of the world’s most celebrated chefs have flocked to the southern tip of Manhattan. From Michelin-starred restaurants with scenic views of the Hudson to casual pizza spots and local bistros, the downtown dining scene pays surprising dividends.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Financial District is Number One Caviar
- The Duchamp - Corporate Apartment
- Hanover Square
- Louise Nevelson Plaza
- Club Quarters Hotel Wall Street
- W New York - Downtown
- Ground Zero
- World Center Hotel
- Childrens Center South Street Seaport Museum
- Nassau Street Pedestrian Mall
- Trinity Church
- Club Quarters Hotel World Trade Center
- Stone Street Historic District
- Federal Hall National Memorial
- NY Away - Financial District 2-Bedrooms - 608
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown
- New York Stock Exchange
- Luxury Apartments near Battery Park
- New York Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Castle Clinton
- New York Marriott Downtown