10 restaurants available nearby
Great dining experience!! The food was really delicious - ricotta toast, rice balls, bolognese and the fusilli. Favorites by far were the ricotta and fusilli (the bolognese didn’t have much of a flavor profile but the homemade pasta was divine). The timing of the food was perfect between courses....
I used to go to this establishment when it was in Harrah’s Casino a few years ago. It was my favorite place to eat, i was so excited i found it in lower manhattan.
The quality is still there!! Brought back so much memories!
Although I am more inclined to call a French restaurant or a steakhouse my go to for “best in the City”., Nobu last night may have earned that title. The presentation, the execution, the service, the flavors, and the imagination are all sublime. We had a tasting of 10 different dishes, and none...
- Wall Street
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Penn Station, New York City
- Gramercy Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Calf Pasture Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Chelsea Market
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Grand Central Station
- Hopewell Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Chapel Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment