Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering a physical open-world game environment, groups of 2-6 guests choose from over 40 rooms, each containing a physical or mental team challenge. Coupled with craft drinks & food, Level99 is an award-winning entertainment experience designed for young adults. Level99 welcomes groups from 15-500. Whether a birthday party or epic work meeting, there are options for any event. Level99 offers a variety of private spaces, a full menu, A/V and presentation capabilities, and an energetic atmosphere.
We aspire to bring you well-crafted cocktails, an inspirational modern day American menu, and of course the finest local and national craft beers. We are excited to explore seasonal menus and healthy choices with a focus on providing interesting and delicious food for our patrons. Our greatest asset is You our customer, and our greatest interest is to create an exciting and welcoming community for all to enjoy.
- CMCristinaMGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur server, Nick, and the hostess were exceptional. Helpful and kind. Great experience.More infoSKYBOKX 109 Sports Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•3.9
- PphilamintPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHigh ceilings, open kitchen, and large windows give the place an airy feel. The cocktails were excellent, fresh ingredients were used and the price point of food was reasonable as were the portions (i don’t like big portions where half the food is wasted.) We went there for my mother’s 81st birthday and there were options on the menu to accommodate fairly picky dietary restrictions. I had chosen this place because I wanted to support a women chef and farm to table. We had a great time and did I mention our family is picky? Our server was so nice and friendly, she made our night.More infoButtercupPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.7
- WMWilliamMSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Excellent choice of beers. The food is very good although the menu is limited.More infoNight Shift - NatickPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 30, 2023Great experience overall except we were not told ahead of time about the extra charge for fried rice rather than plain rice.More infoP.F. Chang's - NatickPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Natick•4.2
- Oout2dinevipGreater Boston •121 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a delicious and relaxing seafood dinner at Legals. The server gave us great service. The cup of clam chowder is excellent with plenty of clams and definitely worth ordering. The 1.5 pound steamed lobsters were delicious and portion was generous.More infoLegal Sea Foods - FraminghamPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Framingham•4.5
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Get a taste of the country's rich history and equally rich flavors in Natick. Just outside of Boston, visitors can check out the historical society or World War II museum before grabbing local steaks and chops, deli fare at a counter, or family-style American cuisine. Sports bars beckon enthusiasts looking for a meal and a game, while a contemporary bistro invites visitors to sample Jewish staple foods in a welcoming environment. Those craving foods from the other side of the ocean can find authentic Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese cuisine scattered throughout this suburb. Food-loving, environmentally conscious folks may enjoy a visit to the Natick Community Organic Farm before selecting a local eatery that offers organic, locally grown produce in seasonal menu items.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Natick is Bazille – Nordstrom Natick
- Travelodge Boston/Natick
- Cochituate State Park
- Winch Park Playground
- Natick Center Historic District
- Sherborn Center Historic District
- Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
- Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
- Natick Station
- Courtyard Boston Natick
- Natick Mall Shopping Center
- Costanza Park
- Cochituate Station
- Edwards Plain Dowses Corner Historic District
- Round Up Shopping Center
- Natick Mall
- Cloverleaf Marketplace Shopping Center
- Broadmoore Audubon Reservation
- Crowne Plaza Boston - Natick
- Natick 9 And 27 Shopping Center
- Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center