Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- DDeliciousGreater Boston •9 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoLights were on too bright tonight. Threw off the vibeMore infoButtercupPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAll in all a pretty good steak house. Prime rib and the Filet Mignon were very good.More infoKen's Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Framingham•4.4
- WMWilliamMSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Excellent choice of beers. The food is very good although the menu is limited.More infoNight Shift - NatickPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.6
- CMCarolinaMSouth Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2023Food was delicious service was quick and server Scotty was amazingMore infoBertucci's - FraminghamPrice: Moderate• Italian• Framingham•4.1
- Oout2dinevipGreater Boston •121 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a delicious and relaxing seafood dinner at Legals. The server gave us great service. The cup of clam chowder is excellent with plenty of clams and definitely worth ordering. The 1.5 pound steamed lobsters were delicious and portion was generous.More infoLegal Sea Foods - FraminghamPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Framingham•4.5
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Although it has grown in recent years, Framingham still offers a small-town feel and food that locals and visitors love. The region is known for its seafood. You’d be remiss to skip out on the lobster rolls overflowing with meat, fresh crab cakes and hearty New England clam chowder. If red meat is more your thing, you’ll find upscale steakhouses and even Brazilian meats served buffet-style here. The ethnic options don’t stop there. With casual Chinese eateries, Turkish options, Aztec-inspired Mexican food and even a fusion of Mediterranean and Asian, your biggest problem in Framingham will be trying to decide where to eat.
Frequently asked questions
- Sucker Pond Playground
- Framingham Centre Common Historic District
- Route 30 Mall Shopping Center
- Private Apartment in Saxonville, Framingham
- Framingham Station
- West Natick Station
- Sudbury Aqueduct Linear District
- Danforth Museum of Art
- Econolodge Framingham-Boston
- Concord Square Historic District
- Irving Square Historic District
- Old Trolley Square Shopping Center
- Simpson Park Playground
- Dennison Playground
- Framingham Ma Station
- Magnuson Framingham Hotel
- Long Playground
- Framingham Shoppers World Shopping Center
- Fairbanks Road Playground
- Route 30 Mall