- CCarolvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023I took my friend to Casta Diva for his birthday and the service and food did not disappoint! We had a lovely, private booth and our waitress was super attentive and lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant!More infoCasta DivaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Northborough•4.5
- MBMichaelBvipGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great evening for a family event. Thank youMore infoTomasso TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southboro•4.6
- BMBriMarieGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This place never disappoints! The food is original and of the highest quality, and the cocktails are truly divine. Never hesitate to splurge on dessert!More infoLess Than Greater ThanPrice: Moderate• American• Hudson•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere for NFL football! They will put on any game you want. John the manager is very customer focused and does a great job! Highly recommend this spot!More infoThe Neighborhood TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Northborough•4.6
- MDMcDoeGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love this restaurant! Everything was awesome but I think they may have been swamped, hence the service was not as good as usual. However, that being said, it is still much better than a lot of places. The food is always spot on too! Love this place!More infoRail Trail Flatbread Co.Price: Moderate• American• Hudson•4.8
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A suburb west of Boston that sits just inside of the Interstate 495 corridor, Marlborough hosts major companies from a variety of industries and has a number of dining options. Marlborough's quaint Downtown Village, where Main Street is lined with brick shops and restaurants, is a great place to look for a meal. You can enjoy a light meal at one of the city's cafés, bistros, or coffee shops, or grab a quick, convenient bite to eat at one of the local pizza shops. If you are looking for some hearty comfort food, then you can visit one of the city's pubs or steakhouses. With its close proximity to Boston and the Atlantic Ocean, you will not be disappointed if you are hoping for some New England clam chowder or a lobster roll.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Marlborough who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Marlborough either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.