- GBGrahamBNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoService was topclass food was fantastic.One of best roast meals I've had in ages.Hifgly recommendedMore infoThe WB YeatsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Holloway•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCame as I was recommended by a friend and I wasn’t disappointed. One of the best meals I’ve had this year. The short rib dish in particular was incredible - my one complaint, we wanted more, it was that good! The menu had so much choice it was hard to pick and everything we sampled was delicious. The vibe was lovely and would be perfect for a special occasion and the staff were really attentive and friendly.More infoJolene Hornsey RdPrice: Expensive• British• Hornsey•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVery interesting food for sharing with very friendly staff. The menu changes regularly which means each time you go there’s always something new to try.More infoWesterns LaundryPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Holloway•4.7
- TtastytigerLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways excellent. The restaurant manages to have a 'relaxed but still special' vibe about it. The food is wonderful. The negronis are dangerously good. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Will continue to go back.More infoFarang LondonPrice: Expensive• Thai• Highbury/Islington•4.7
- MGMichaelaG1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Excellent service and were made to feel very welcome, even though we were 30 mins early for our table! Food delicious and really good value - we will be back!More infoGoing Greek - HollowayPrice: Moderate• Greek• Holloway•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Holloway. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern European, Gastro Pub, Mediterranean and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Holloway who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Holloway either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.