- RBRenaBLondon •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSalut is a fabulous neighbourhood gem. The food is delicious; I would highly recommend the chateaubriand sharing steak for 2 but everything our table of 6 ordered was delicious. The house wine is reasonably priced and very good too. Will definitely be returning.More infoSalut! - IslingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Islington•4.8
- ACAlessandraCLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways been and always will be one of my favourite spots in London. It’s cosy, delicious and the value for money is still so good in this insanely pricey city. Thanks Akari team for another lovely evening and memory.More infoAkari Japanese Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Canonbury•4.6
- SKStuartKvipOrange County •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLoved all of our small dishes. We had five dishes for three of us at lunch and that was perfect. Each was unique and special and easy to share. And the service was amazing. We’ll go back!!More infoJolene Newington GreenPrice: Expensive• British• Stoke Newington•4.8
- NNickyLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time here for the Higher Ground takeover, will definitely be coming back to check out Perilla as itself. Thank you guys!More infoPerillaPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Islington•4.7
- JFJamesFLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Lovely place for a long Snday lunch. Nice staff, good food, perfect Sunday atmosphere.More infoMarquess TavernPrice: Moderate• British• Canonbury•4
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Canonbury is Akari Japanese Kitchen and Bar