Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We keep making our food every day knowing this, using the best ingredients, making only our best, to expand the tradition, to the next generation. Exciting, effortless and unique. An accompanied, crafted and modern Ottoman menu with a selection of cocktails, exclusive for each season. Deraliye Restaurant is a unique space in the heart of cockfosters.
We are a family run restaurant, that prides itself on standing out from the crowd, and providing a truly unique Turkish dining experience.
Never mind those who say “Every story has two sides”. Our kitchen’s story has dozens of that: A great start with appetizers, a relishing body with the main dishes and a phenomenal ending led by our extraordinary desserts all with locally-sourced ingredients from the very best UK suppliers. The more we tell this story, the more you’d like to read.
Firedog, Skewd's Aegean Concept.
At Firedog, we are dedicated to bringing the vibrant flavours of the Aegean region straight to your plate. From breakfast to lunch and dinner, our carefully crafted menu will transport you to the enchanting shores of the Aegean Sea, offering an extraordinary dining experience like no other.
We can't wait to have you join us in this culinary voyage of discovery. Firedog promises an experience that will tantalise your senses and create lasting memories. Be prepared to immerse yourself in the captivating ambiance and savour the incredible flavours that await you.
Our focus is to use the freshest seasonal produce. Our kitchen works with local suppliers in order to minimise wastage as much as possible, while caring for the environment. Our ultimate goal is to extract as much as we can from every single ingredient while creating this unique, flavoursome menu.
The food will be paired with an exclusive wine list as well as some amazing cocktails, mocktails, spirits and drinks in general. Alongside the most spectacular, intimate decor and pleasant atmosphere as well as a VIP Area which can be hired for private events of 20-30 people. Please send an email to enquire about the private dining area.
- JOJudithOLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoA really great place to celebrate or have a special evening out. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the manager made sure we felt valued and important. The food is spot on - all 6 of us enjoyed our meals. Lovely simple, fresh tasty food. We’ll definitely be going back again soon!More infoSkewd KitchenPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Barnet•4.9
- RGRichardGLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoVery extensive menu. Food was good, spotlessly clean would definitely return.More infoFiredogPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cockfosters•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely family lunch at Pepos. It’s a very lovely restaurant and the maitre d put us especially my two kids at ease. Best pizza she’s ever had according to my seven year old! It was indeed delicious.More infoPeposPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cockfosters•4.2
- PPlop5yvipHertfordshire •29 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Fantastic food and service. Took friends for the first time who are notoriously fussy so the bar was high. They loved everything we ate, the service was faultless and the staff are very kind. The meal was delicious, very good value and our friends were saying they will certainly go back. Everything we asked for we had.More infoDeraliyePrice: Expensive• Turkish• Cockfosters•4.7
- MPMuratPLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great food, service was on point and a great atmosphere.More infoMayhill's of CockfostersPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cockfosters•4.2
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.