Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
All reservations are limited to 2 hours of dining.
Shaw's Crab House offers a unique dining experience focusing on seasonal fresh seafood, made to order sushi and our signature Alaskan King Crab Legs. Our reputation relies on quality ingredients prepared in a straight forward style, with crisp, professional service.
The restaurant’s elegant décor captures Chicago Prime's rich history and presents the perfect backdrop for its celebrated Italian cuisine. Multiple dining rooms provide a warm and inviting atmosphere from oversized windows framed by lush curtains, a cozy fireplace in one of our dining rooms and a magnificent chandelier in the Dome dining room.
Our extensive dinner menu features the most beloved, best-selling dishes, including fresh salads, seafood, chops and generous portions of renowned house-made pasta.
Join us at Chicago Prime Italian to celebrate a special occasion or escape for a quick bite with specials in the lounge for our amazing Happy Hour 4-6pm on weekdays.
Relax on the patio or join us in the bar for great happy hour deals including $5 House-Made Sangria and $3 Buds every weekday from 3PM - 6PM.
- PPPPMFvipChicago / Illinois •38 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoI had the steak fillet medallions and enjoyed it. My brother and husband had steak and fries and said the steak was a bit salty. The rest of our party had the meatloaf, chicken piccata and crab cakes and they all enjoyed their order. We also had a couple of appetizers and desserts. All were very good. Mia, our sever, was excellent and attended to our needs very well. All in all, a good dinner!More infoWeber Grill - SchaumburgPrice: Moderate• American• Schaumburg•4.7
- PGPaulGvipChicago / Illinois •48 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Always a favorite for dinner in the area, tried lunch and equally impressed. Celebrated an elderly birthday, so wanted a reputable restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere. Seasons delivered. The waiter, John D, helped make the date memorable. Personable, professional and very knowledgeable. Great service and great suggestions. Food was delicious, well presented and a good size portion. We had Chicken sandwich with a farrow salad. Dessert topped off the meal.More infoSeasons 52 - SchaumburgPrice: Expensive• American• Schaumburg•4.8
- CCatherineChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Well worth the price! Everything was delicious and you can request more anytime you like. I'm already looking forward to going back!More infoShabu YouPrice: Expensive• Shabu-shabu• Rolling Meadows•4.6
- WWineandtealoverChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023(1) The waitress was very thoughtful and attentive but at the same time not intrusive or disruptive. She paced our dishes very well. She knew the items on the menu well. We didn’t need to ask her for anything because she anticipated our needs and offered them first. (2) The food was excellent. They have a good choice of different fish. (3) The wine list is long. There is an unusually large options of wine even by the glass, including some big California wines. They also have a very nice selection of dessert wines. However, except for the dessert wines and sparkling wines, there are not as many old world wines as there are California wines. I wish they had more old world wine. (4) The tables are reasonably spaced apart and that’s not only good for safety in this time of lingering pandemic but also offers privacy and makes it quieter for conversations.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - SchaumburgPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Schaumburg•4.8
- BLBarbaraLChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023You get exactly what you came there for and you get exactly what you hoped the food and service would be.More infoWildfire - SchaumburgPrice: Moderate• American• Schaumburg•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The village of Schaumburg has its roots in the many German immigrants who settled in the area. While German food still has a place here today, you can experience cuisine from around the world in Schaumburg restaurants. Tender Midwestern steak accompanied by fresh seafood in a surf-and-turf combo is a local favorite. Italian classic cuisine, along with Chicago deep-dish pizza, is beloved by everyone. Don't forget the Polish sausages and Chicago-style hot dogs available in many places around town. Another unique feature in Schaumburg is the number of places that serve classic pub food alongside world class chef creations. It makes it easy to go out on the town with friends, get great food and enjoy local beers and wines.
Frequently asked questions
- Sloan Park
- Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg
- Pochet Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago/Schaumburg
- Regency Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairview Park
- Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg
- Timbercrest Park
- Campanelli Park
- Woodfield Green Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites Schaumburg
- Maple Park
- Town Square Shopping Center
- Legoland Discovery Centre Chicago
- Golf Point Plaza Shopping Center
- Salem Plaza Shopping Center
- Levitt Park
- Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg
- Woodstock Park