Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are business casual. Thank you for not wearing tank tops, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, gym wear, or short shorts. Dress shorts are acceptable. Please kindly remove your baseball cap when entering the restaurant.
Thank you so much for making a reservation. INSIDE and OUTSIDE seating are available.
- OUTDOOR PATIO SEATING WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We will do our best to accommodate all seating requests but please understand these tables can not be guaranteed because of such limited availability.
- If you need to make any changes to your reservation, please let us know prior to arriving at the restaurant.
- Please note, we require a credit card to secure reservations for parties of 6 or more. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 12 hours in advance may be subject to a charge of $10 per person.
Based in classic Italian and American cuisine with modern innovations, Moretti's menu features award winning thin crust and Chicago-style deep dish pizza with more than 20 different toppings, house made meatballs and freshly sliced Italian Beef, "Mile High Lasagna," with homemade layers of fresh pasta, marinara and four cheeses, unique pasta specialties and numerous chef-inspired daily specials. The menu also includes chicken, burgers, sandwiches, appetizers, signature salads, grilled specialties and more. There are dedicated Vegan and Gluten Free Menus, as well as keto and vegetarian selections.
Moretti's Pizza was voted "Best of the Best" in the Chicago areas biggest diners' poll - Daily Herald "Best of the Best."
Moretti's offers dine-in, takeout and Moretti's in-house "Faster, Hotter, Happier" delivery team, as well as full service off-site catering and hosted events at the restaurant in private rooms, with complete event planning services.
- OTChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server, Joe, was outstanding! Food and service were perfect!More infoGibsons Bar & Steakhouse - RosemontPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Rosemont•4.7
- NNatalieChicago / Illinois •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was good!More infoSugar Factory - RosemontPrice: Expensive• American• Rosemont•4.1
- BbpakeChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very accommodating. Great food. Wonderful serviceMore infoMorton's The Steakhouse - RosemontPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rosemont•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023good and will be back for sureMore infoFogo de Chao - RosemontPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Rosemont•4.1
- OTAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Bub City is definitely a fun time. Service was great, and so was the food. We will definitely be back soon. ￼More infoBub City - RosemontPrice: Moderate• American• Rosemont•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Located just five minutes away from O'Hare International Airport, the village of Rosemont has become an entertainment center for Chicago's northwestern suburbs. Nightclubs, entertainment venues and pubs play a big role in the dining scene as restaurants headed by top regional chefs sit next to eateries that serve classic American fare. Along with some of the hottest nightclubs, Rosemont boasts some of the best fine dining spots in Chicagoland. American steak and its Brazilian cousin dominate the fine dining scene, with Italian cuisine coming a close second. For those who want something a bit friendlier on the budget, Italian beef, Chicago deep-dish pizza and Polish sausages are definite favorites. And there's nothing like grabbing a fully loaded Chicago-style hot dog for a quick lunch or snack.
Frequently asked questions
- Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
- Eton Park
- Field Park
- Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- God Bless America Statue
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago O'Hare
- Motel 6 Chicago O'Hare - Schiller Park
- Fashion Outlets Chicago
- Extended Stay America - Chicago - O'Hare
- Aloft Chicago O'Hare
- Best Western at O'Hare
- Extended Stay America - Chicago- O'Hare - Allstate Arena
- Donald E Stephens Convention Center
- Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
- Embassy Suites Chicago - O'Hare Rosemont
- Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare
- Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
- Allstate Arena
- Chicago Marriott O'Hare