- PpeatingsfSan Francisco Bay Area •26 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI love this restaurant. It may seem old-fashioned to some because of the white table cloth service, but the food is excellent and the servers are charming and not stuffy at all. The food feels clean--I left feeling satisfied but not uncomfortable as I do when eating Indian food elsewhere.More infoAjanta RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Indian• Berkeley•4.5
- ADArtDSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a lovely dinner at Corso. We sat at the chefs table which was very fun. The Chef was there and made sure we were well taken care of. The food was delicious, especially the crab pasta dish. Very highly recommended!!!More infoVia del CorsoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Berkeley•4.8
- DDeborahSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI had the swordfish which was excellent. I asked them to substitute a caper green verde sauce. It was perfect. The salads are big enough to share. We had a radicchio persimmon salad that was very tasty. We ate out on the back patio. It was cozy and quiet even though the tables were full.More infoJuanita & MaudePrice: Expensive• American• Albany•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood was very reasonably priced for the quantity. Clean simple ingredients, you could taste the quality. Service was a little slow, it took about 20 minutes for someone to come take our order but we came at 8pm and it was very busy at that time so it was understandable. Overall it was a very nice experience and we will be visiting again soonMore infoAkemi BerkeleyPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Berkeley•4.7
- MmikemisvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •121 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 24, 2023I was pleasantly surprised to find an interesting venue for dinner. The menu had a number of appealing items, and the dinner I ordered was very good. The restaurant is transitioning to a wine bar, featuring live music several nights a week. There was no music the night I dined there, but the calm ambiance still pervaded. It was a very nice experience overall.More infoChez MansourPrice: Moderate• Lebanese• Albany•4.6
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kensington who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kensington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.