Cuisine (20 of 23)
54 restaurants available nearby
Teamwork makes the dream work.
Astonishingly good Middle eastern food, made by a gifted, chef named Issa, and served by staff, who really care about what they do. The Bar is great, and some of the house drinks, like the "Arabian nights" designed by brilliant bar manager Kalyan, are just amazing....
Several years ago, when the restaurant first opened, I wrote a nasty review of the place. Pretty good food. Disastrous service. Since then, I've been back 6 or 7 times---most recently a few nights ago, when I sat outside. The Sicilian-inspired food is now superb, wonderful strong flavors. ...
My family and I love coming to Hana Japan when we can. We’re super happy that they finally were able to open their doors for dine in service. We actually have gone two days in a row and our food preparer Ryan was awesome. Each time we come we hope that we get him because he’s great at what he does...
Skates has always been perhaps our favorite East Bay restaurant--wonderful view, great drinks, excellent service and quite good food. Despite the limitations on the menu and staff, we had a wonderful time during our first visit to the dining room after being vaccinated. Our server, Windy, was...
- The Carneros Inn
- Jack London Square
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- San Pedro Square
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Civic Center BART Station
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Bayfair Mall Shopping Center
- The Great Mall
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Monterey Bay
- St. Regis San Francisco
- Seascape Village Shopping Center
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- John's Brooks Memorial Open Space
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Solano Mall Shopping Center
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa