- 22dindinvipSan Francisco Bay Area •150 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a very fun and delicious meal. Brian was an amazing waiter. Helpful friendly and so knowledgeable. We followed his suggestions and they were delicious. You can’t go wrong either lunch or dinner. Great value at lunch on the special menu. The Burrata appetizer was so delicious , I regretted arriving at the last bite. The burger was awesome and juicy . Excellent fries. Very inventive cocktails. I wish I could try them all. Great spot for happy hourMore infoRooftop - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Walnut Creek•4.5
- SSSS88vipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was great and the service from the staff made our visit memorable.More infoElia - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• Greek• Walnut Creek•4.7
- KAKevinASan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoFood and service were excellent, a little pricey however.More infoTidesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Danville•4.4
- LlottleLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food, service, and ambiance are all amazing! It's not too loud, but tables are a tad close together if you're worried about conversational privacy.More infoPiatti - DanvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Danville•4.6
- DEDeborahESan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing service and attention to detail in every bite. Paired wine well. Might be my new fave restaurant!More infoTELÈFERIC BARCELONA - WALNUT CREEKPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Walnut Creek•4.7
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Alamo who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Alamo either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.