- JJimmyvipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful intimate dining room. The food was amazing. A little noisy, but it’s a popular place so what do you expect! We would definitely come back.More infoKokkari EstiatorioPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Financial District / Embarcadero•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOutstanding food, slow service but it was busy! View is amazing and ambience was chill! Highly recommended. Split the seafood risotto and make sure to order the Pana Cotta for dessert!More infoWaterbarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Financial District / Embarcadero•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was delicious but portions were small. The place is beautiful tho and was great to celebrate a birthday or date hereMore infoForeign CinemaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Mission District•4.7
- RRRonRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The place is absolutely beautiful from the second you walk in the door. The food was incredible and our server was attentive but not obtrusive. It was such a great dinner. We can’t wait to go back to recreate the entire experience.More infoThe Palm Court at RH San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• American• Potrero Hill / Dogpatch•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Here are Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs and Best Restaurants in the US for 2023
Read on for the magazine’s picks for the best new chefs in the country and readers’ top restaurants in the US.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Traditionally, Bayview has been overlooked when it comes to memorable dining options but this colorful SF gem is popping up on more culinary radars. The up-and-coming neighborhood in the southeast edge of San Francisco has an expansive array of new eateries, adding to the already-signature spots that satisfy the soul food connoisseur. From funky breweries to community-driven Hawaiian cuisine that serves island classics like spam musubi, there are fresh flavors popping up around each block. For the weekend crowd, brunch options are a change from the usual suspects. So go ahead, combine the savory with the sweet, and explore a fresh corner of the city.
- Lee Recreation Center
- Gilman Playground
- Bayview Playground
- BridgePoint Inn Daly City
- Bayview Park
- Little Hollywood Park
- Hilltop Park
- Monster Park
- Mylo Hotel
- Milton Myer Recreation Center
- Adam Rogers Park
- Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
- Youngblood Coleman Playground
- Silver Terrace Playground
- Candlestick Park