Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Carlsbad
Outdoor dining in Carlsbad
New restaurants to OpenTable in Carlsbad
See what locals rave about in Rincon
- AKAlexisKvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time and loved every bite! Our server was amazing and steered us to amazing dishes we might not have otherwise tried. Can't wait to go back!More infoHerb & Sea$$$$• Californian• Encinitas•4.7
- MTMichaelTvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLe Papagayo is hands down the best restaurant in the Encinitas / Leucadia region. The food is delicious and a great value, the service is friendly, and the atmosphere is lively. Our server (I think her name was Emma) was the best…she was efficient, friendly, down-to-earth, and connected with us as customers. If you’re in the area, definitely stop by!More infoLe Papagayo Encinitas$$$$• American• Encinitas•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoConsistently amazing! The food is spectacular and the vibe is just right. This place is my local go-to favorite. Luis amd the rest of the waiters and staff are the best!More infoValentina$$$$• Contemporary European• Encinitas•4.6
- JJuanSan Diego •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Undercooked food; hard potatoes, what seemed like raw chicken.More infoEmber & Rye$$$$• Steakhouse• Carlsbad•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Special place to celebrate my birthday, and then the new year. Our server, Don was amazing and made incredible recommendations all around for a 1st timer. It had a relatively relaxed ambiance with a view of the ocean. Valet was relatively priced well and service was spot on. Definitely a place to visit if you’re in Cardiff.More infoPacific Coast Grill - Cardiff$$$$• Seafood• Cardiff By The Sea•4.7
Award winning restaurants in Carlsbad
Restaurant experiences trending in Carlsbad
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Rincon
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Rincon is a northern suburb of San Diego that offers a dining scene reflective of its coastal Southern California location. You can enjoy rolled tacos made with fresh tortillas, cheese, and a meat of your choice at one of the many local Mexican restaurants. Or take advantage of the fresh seafood brought in each day from the Pacific Ocean and opt for fish tacos. If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, grab a table and some classic American fare at one of the local cafés or delis. For something creative, you can head to a New American restaurant and pair your dish with a glass of wine from one of California's nearby vineyards.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rincon is Alejandra’s Fine Mexican Food & Cantina