Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by six-time James Beard nominated Chef Whims' many trips to Italy, the kitchen at Oven and Shaker unites tradition and creativity in the arena of wood-fired Neapolitan pizza and Italian street food. Adhering to Cathy’s legendary passion for detail, we use only the freshest available local ingredients, dough made in-house using our signature 70-year-old sourdough starter, and hand-toss and fire each pizza to order.
Overseen by barman Ryan Magarian, the bar at Oven and Shaker reflects Ryan’s passion for all things liquid and delicious. From his acclaimed whimsical signatures that deploy only the finest spirits, daily-pressed juices, to our wide range of “sessionable” local beers and old world-leading wines, our bar strives to offer every guest a beverage to remember.
Est. 2009 Family owned and operated. We feature a wood-fired grill at the heart of our restaurant, which allows us to cook all of our USDA choice domestic steaks, burgers, fresh seafood and even one of our salads over Mesquite and Applewood. We are passionate about genuine hospitality and delivering scratch made meals from fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, the best the Northwest has to offer. Open daily for lunch, happy hour, dinner and a second late night happy hour, there's always a good reason to drop by and discover a new favorite. For craveable food and handcrafted cocktails, you have come to the right place: Oswego Grill. We look forward to welcoming you to our family.
- SGSuzieGvipPortland / Oregon •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur party of six was a bit early and the staff at Nicoletta’s Table got us in and sat us at a lovely table. Our server, Jackie, had the most positive attitude and was very attentive to us. The food is so delicious and the chef came and checked on us. All six of us enjoyed what we ordered. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and felt very Christmassy. We had a great time.More infoNicoletta's Table and MarketplacePrice: Moderate• Italian• Lake Oswego•4.6
- PMPaulMvipPortland / Oregon •107 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely superb evening! Our server was fantastic; my group of 11 couldn't say enough about the scrumptious cuisine!More infoTavern on KrusePrice: Moderate• Northwest• Lake Oswego•4.4
- MalexandraMPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove that we can get a corner booth so to have discernible conversation! As always, service is great as is the food....thank you for a consistently pleasant dinner with friends.More infoOswego Grill - Kruse WayPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Lake Oswego•4.6
- KHKatieHPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My first time. Wow what a great experience. Chef was great. My 5 year old was very scared but by the end she didn't want to leave. She wants to return for her birthday. Thank you.More infoBenihana - Beaverton, ORPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Beaverton•4.2
- QQuiremastervipPortland / Oregon •38 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great waiter, attractive other waitrons, too. Good food, perfect view and weather. Leisurely New Year’s brunchy type occasion.More infoChart House Restaurant - PortlandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Lake Oswego
Perched around the Oswego Lake and bordered to the east by the Willamette River, this affluent Portland neighborhood of Lake Oswego enjoys a sterling reputation. When not perusing the Farmer's Market, taking in an outdoor concert, swimming in the pristine lake or following an art walk down main street, you might enjoy taking a bite out of the burgeoning food scene. You'll find established, high-quality French dining alongside no-frills grilled fish and interspersed with multiple award-winning cafes. Fusion food trucks are particular favorites among both locals and visitors due to the variety and the unique combinations they serve. Flavor profiles for these trucks include traditional Hawaiian, Mexican-Indian mixes, and Korean fusion.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Lake Oswego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Northwest, Steakhouse, Italian, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lake Oswego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lake Oswego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Elk Rock Island Natural Area
- Crowne Plaza Portland - Lake Oswego
- Lesser City Park
- Beth Ryan Nature Preserve
- Millenium Plaza City Park
- Waluga Park West
- Lake Grove Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
- Lamont Springs City Park
- Freepons City Park
- George Rogers City Park
- Westridge City Park
- West Portland Park Natural Area
- Bonita Station Historical
- Mcnary City Park
- Peter Kerr Natural Area
- Country Square Shopping Center
- Rivervilla Park
- Lakeshore Inn
- Comfort Suites Portland Southwest