- Mmb19Minneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time at the Melting Pot in Minneapolis (although we'd been at the Chicago downtown Melting Pot many times). The food and service was great, and our waiter was great in helping us to decide what to get. The only tiny nits (not enough to knock it off a five-star rating, by any means)--we waited for a bit to get to the desert course. This seems to be a perennial problem in just about every nice restaurant we go to. Any idea why that is? Okay, the second nit--no espresso machine, so I had to settle for coffee. These issues were noticeable to us primarily because we had a 90 min. drive back to Rochester MN late on a Sun. evening. Definitely worth your while to check out though!More infoThe Melting Pot - MinneapolisPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown / North Loop•4.2
- TFThe3FsMinneapolis - St. Paul •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways enjoy my meals at Crave. Tonight did not disappoint❣️ One of the individuals in our party can’t eat gluten. This is the perfect place as she can have fun food too. A few of us split a s’mores brownie and they put the ice cream on the side so she could participate in dessert💞 our wait person was AWESOME!More infoCRAVE - LaSalle PlazaPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was such a treat. I came here with my and my wife’s family for a dinner before our wedding a couple years back, and so we came back for our anniversary. My wife and her wedding party did not attend at the time, only her stepdad and brother and sister so it was her first time here and it was great. We will be back soon. Our waitress Petu (not sure of the spelling) was wonderful and brought us complimentary bubbly for desert. Food is incredible and we are fortunate to be able to come here for dinnerMore infoThe Butcher's TalePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023Loved the food. Tortellini is a must try and the best burgers I’ve had in Minnesota. Very good vibes and a friendly service. Food arrived fast and the place was very relaxing to hangout inMore infoThe News RoomPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
In southwestern downtown Minneapolis, you'll discover Loring Park, a neighborhood characterized by its picturesque parks, historical churches, thriving art community and huge selection of restaurants. The summer hosts many popular festivals in the central park. Restaurants range from small mom-and-pop places to full-fledged fine dining establishments, so you are sure to find something to your taste. Minneapolis restaurants flaunt their Midwestern values with multiple steak-and-potato dishes. Taste a Loring Park steak entrée to see for yourself. You can find another Minnesota classic, fresh walleye, at plenty of spots in the area. If you make it to a diner, get the tater tots, or, even better, a tater tot hot dish. Then you'll really be living the Minnesotan dream!