Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delivery and Pick-up order available Tuesday to Thursday directly on our Website: www.ohlalafrenchbistro.com
OHLALA is a modern french bistro that make you fall in love with french food.
Ohlala had been created by Richard Terzaghi, owner of L'Osteria Del Forno in San Francisco. In the Industry restaurant since 2002.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic rendez-vous or a place to enjoy for happy hour with large choice of different plates to share, you’ll find the perfect spot at OHLALA.
The décor midway between little Parisian bistro and cozy restaurant is ideal for Rendez-Vous and happy friends meeting.
OHLALA definitely awaits for you. The large choice of small plates to share and full dishes in the respect of traditional french cook will delight the food lovers
The wine list is comprised of high quality yet affordable wines from France and California.
- CACarrieAvipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOne of my favorite spots for Thai food! The atmosphere is lively, the food is delicious and it’s a great spot for my favorite dish Khao Soi￼More infoNittaya's Secret KitchenPrice: Expensive• Thai• Summerlin•4.8
- ESEloySLas Vegas •7 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Our server Jessica made the meal a celebration. Just a simple Thursday night family dinner and Jessica was so accommodating and very attentive to our table. Drinks were never empty and the table was cleared periodically cause we ordered so much food. Wasn’t our first time and definitely won’t be our last.More infoBuca di Beppo - SummerlinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Summerlin•4.4
- DMDMMMvipLas Vegas •68 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent meal! Great selections of appetizers, salads and steaks. Everything we had was really good, highly recommend fried spinach salad and the Kale salad with the orange vinaigrette. I had the ribeye my wife had the lamb chops perfectly done.More infoEcho & Rig Steakhouse & Butcher ShopPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Tivoli Village•4.6
- LLalaLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Waitor was awesome. Forget his name. Brunch was amazing. Food was great. Could not beat the bottomless drinks. The view of the lake was perfect. Couldn't have asked for more for our anniversary.More infoAmericana Las VegasPrice: Expensive• American• Desert Shores•4.6
- FAFatimaAvipLas Vegas •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good as always just waiter very slow I think he is new, other than that it was good liked musicMore infoMarche BacchusPrice: Expensive• French• Desert Shores•4.4
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Desert Shores
Desert Shores is known for its upscale homes, but it is quickly becoming a food lover's paradise. Restaurant Row, a collection of upscale establishments located on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, offers a variety of American's favorite foods with unique European twists. Try raspberry spaghetti and figs or foie gras terrine with Nutella along with French-inspired choices like red wine braised beef, salmon, and chicken. Enjoy a quiet walk to the lake while you are waiting for your meal to be prepared. Diners can also enjoy outstanding pub food while playing video games at restaurants in this master-planned community located in northwest Las Vegas. If you prefer, try French, Mexican, Thai, Italian, or one of many outstanding pizzerias.