- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was incredible as always but server forgot to put a to go order in for us and we had to wait an extra 20 plus minutes for it to arrive. The the waiter then says I also forgot to put it on the bill, which was already paid, and presented an additional bill. A little insult to injury was my thought. Out total bill was well over $500 for 5 people so I think that a gesture of good will would have been either to comp or give a discount on the to go order for the inconvenience.More infoLa StregaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Spring Valley•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoWell executed and tasty if a bit underseasoned across the board. Martini was not a very generous serving. Service was attentive, nice and the restaurant was lively. Not a big fan of reading off of a chalkboard to order especially if it’s not in view to all. You wind up telling your dining guests what’s for dinner.More infoOther MamaPrice: Expensive• Asian• Southern Highlands•4.9
- RrebeccasLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I'm so happy this restaurant has continued to be a good experience. Reliable, good service, good food, ambiance, choices, are all wonderfulMore infoVintner GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Summerlin•4.8
- JjanaysvipLas Vegas •65 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023we had the pasta bolognaise and the pizza (the pig) both were delicious...especially the pizza we will be back!!More infoNorth Italia - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Italian• Summerlin•4.7
- BBinanuchefLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Nothing beats Honey Salt. Always a great experience.More infoHoney Salt - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• American• Summerlin•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover The Gramercy
Located on the southwest side of town, the Gramercy is one of Las Vegas' most exclusive communities, and besides being a luxurious hot spot to live and work, the complex is home to a diverse group of restaurants. Residents can grab a morning cup of coffee at the on-site coffeehouse, which also serves as a place to enjoy a pastry and socialize with friends. The Gramercy's upscale bistro provides a variety of tempting dishes, like jerk chicken wings and braised short ribs, in addition to an elaborate brunch menu. There's also an authentic Mexican eatery offering a variety of delectable tacos, burritos and a specialty homemade guava flan.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in The Gramercy. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Tapas / Small Plates and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in The Gramercy who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in The Gramercy either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.