Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Heirloom is open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday starting at 5pm; closed Sunday & Monday.
We accept dining reservations 30 days out, simply meaning today's date plus 30 days.
If you cancel or no show within 12 hours of your reservation, your credit card will be charged $25/per person.
All proceeds go towards the Heirloom kitchen squad’s continued culinary education, research & development.
We do not offer child seating (high chairs/booster seats) of any kind, nor a children’s menu, and we are unable to accommodate strollers in the dining room.
Our patio is located outside, in full sun, with umbrellas provided.
Please take note if you are uncomfortable with sun exposure and outdoor elements.
Patio tables are entirely weather dependent, and therefore released the day of.
However, if the weather is looking magical for a few days at a time, tables will be released for booking.
The team at Raas is proud to continue the story of the Queen Anne Victorian. Each chapter of the building’s history has added to its charm and we at Raas are excited for its next chapter.
CELEBRATION OF FOOD & CULTURE
Our team’s interpretation of the word "Raas" is a celebration of food and culture while showcasing the medicinal value of Indian cuisine.
Please join us for lunch Tuesdays through Saturdays in the Tap Room, Oyster Bar or Main Bar. We do not accept reservations for lunch.
Walk-ins for dinner are always welcome first-come first-served at the Oyster and Main bar areas, all evening long beginning at 5 p.m.
Online reservations for dinner are VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for the Walsh Room and Tap Room.
- MHMarietteHBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHeirloom is our favorite restaurant in the area for special occasions or for entertaining out-of-town guests. The service and quality are consistently top-notch. A charming setting with friendly servers and creative offerings that vary seasonally. The whole staff is involved in planning and preparing the menus. On this most recent visit I raved about the empanadas (which were even better than the ones I'd had in their place of origin, Argentina); our server smiled and thanked me, saying she had prepared them!More infoHeirloomPrice: Expensive• American• Lewes•4.8
- BFBobF1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent dinner and service! Definitely will be back!More infoHarbour Restaurant at Canal SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Lewes•4.8
- GBGBOresenSouth Carolina •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is an excellent choice for any occasion. I am handicapped, the hostess could not have been more accommodating. Our server, Tamara, made our evening even more special with explanation of types of oysters to menu suggestions.More infoLewes Oyster HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lewes•4.7
- MMx44Washington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe best Indian food we have had- and we are coming from DC and London so we’ve had a lot. So fresh, bright. I would go so often if I lived in Lewes. Beautiful rooms as well- I imagine great for event rentals.More infoRAASPrice: Moderate• Indian• Lewes•4.7
- EellevipBaltimore / Maryland •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As California transplants, we tend to hold restaurants to Napa/Sonoma standards. Bramble & Brine does not disappoint. The food and service are excellent, and the atmosphere is lovely. This will definitely be one of our regulars.More infoBramble & Brine at The ButteryPrice: Expensive• American• Lewes•4.5
Lewes is a charming city on the Delaware Bay that is home to an extensive variety of cuisine types. Scrapple can be found at a number of the area’s American eateries and Greek-American diners. The neighborhood is also a great place to enjoy locally sourced fruits, vegetables, and meats at farm-to-table and Italian restaurants. Tex-Mex cuisine is popular in Lewes as well, with sizzling fajitas and lobster and seafood enchiladas being popular meals. The neighborhood also has a great selection of French restaurants that can provide a relaxing evening with classic bistro dishes accompanied by fine French wines.
Frequently asked questions
- Back Bay Park Center Shopping Center
- Food City Shopping Center
- Preservation Forge
- Millsboro Town Square Shopping Center
- Lightship Overfalls
- Cupola Park
- Historic Lewes Farmer's Market
- W B Atkins Memorial Park
- Fort Miles Historic Area At Cape Henlopen State Park
- Seaford Sports Complex
- Comfort Inn & Suites Georgetown
- Cape Henlopen State Park
- Milton Theatre
- Nanticoke Indian Museum
- Fisher Martin House
- Trap Pond State Park
- Cannonball House
- Cape Henlopen State Park
- Motel 6 Seaford, DE