- DdeanhfvipWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur experience was Absolutely Wonderful!!! The receptionist could be trained a bit more to be more welcoming. Other than that everything else was exceptional. Our server was so professional and the Chef was on his A game. I will recommend and come back when we are at the Ocean again.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ocean CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ocean City•4.8
- TMTilghmanMDResidentBaltimore / Maryland •27 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023This is a nice location on the bank of the Wicomico River in Salisbury. We ate on the deck outside the bar. The place has a restaurant side and pub side. The pub crowd was lively! We could hear them through the closed doors. Three of us in our family ate together--one the chili-rubbed pork chop special, one the tomato-basil scallop special, and one the black bean burger. We all liked our food! Service was very friendly.More infoMarket Street InnPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.3
- AAndream1 review5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023We were celebrating our anniversary and everything was perfect!More infoSobo's Wine BeerstroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.2
- JPJackPBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first visit and we will definitely be returning whenever we are in town. If we were local we would be regulars. Fine dining, excellent wine list. All with a very beach casual dress atmosphere. Reservation reccomended.More infoNantuckets RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Fenwick Island•4.5
- KKKathyKNew York / Tri-State Area •57 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 11, 2022AnniversaryMore infoRed Lobster - SalisburyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Salisbury•4.5
Salisbury, Maryland, is a great place to find delicious food whether you're visiting the Ocean City beach, attending Salisbury University, or are simply a hungry local. Dining options include gourmet seafood, steaks, and salads in restaurants that often feature live entertainment. If you like international food, you'll find your favorite American-fusion, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Mexican, and Asian options here. Salisbury chefs prepare signature farm-to-table dishes with local seafood, meats, and produce. Regardless of whether you're looking for a quick takeout meal, a place to bring the kids after a day on the beach, or a swanky oceanside view for a first date, you’ll find it in Salisbury.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Salisbury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Salisbury who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Salisbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Canal Walk Park
- Green Acres Memorial Park
- Deal Island State Wildlife Management Area
- Phillips Landing Recreation Area
- Salvation Army
- Cedar Hill Park
- North Lake Park
- Twilley Center Shopping Center
- Shopping World Shopping Center
- Schumaker Park
- Nanticoke Park Wildlife Area
- Wetipquin Park
- Fairmount State Wildlife Management Area
- Arthur W Perdue Stadium Delmarva Shorebirds
- Ames Plaza Shopping Center
- Harmon Field
- Pemberton Little League Park
- Route 13 Market Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn and Suites - Salisbury
- Days Inn Salisbury