Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
We look forward to seeing you!
Featuring a wood fire oven, savory steaks, sushi, fresh salads and a variety of burgers and sandwiches to please anyone and everyone!
Try us out for brunch or sneak in for a great happy hour on food and beverages.
***PLEASE ADD TO THE SPECIAL REQUEST SECTION IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN YOUR PARTY ***Children are $35/per person.
Join us for Afternoon Tea available Saturday and Sunday at 3pm by advanced reservation 24 hours prior only.
Enjoy a beautiful assortment of teas delivered table side, paired with three tiers of lovely tea sandwiches, pastries and desserts from our award- winning Pastry Chef Katie Elsing. To top it off we'll have an array of bubbles that can be added to your experience upon arrival. $55 per adult $35 children 10 and under.
PLEASE NOTE HOLIDAY TEAS ARE $65 PER PERSON, $40 CHILDREN 10 AND UNDER. HOLIDAY TEAS ARE THE ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER, VALENTINE'S DAY, EASTER, MOTHER'S DAY.
- MAMercedesA1 review5.0Dined on Aug 14, 2023Dave n busters in Edina is the place to go to have a great time with your family and friends. Friendly helpful staff great food and video games!!! My family and I will definitely be coming here again and again!More infoDave & Buster's - EdinaPrice: Moderate• American• Edina•4.5
- LALAGOMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. We had pasta dishes and both were very tasty. Also recommend the avocado bruschetta. Our wait person James was fabulous. He gave recommendations, checked in with us just the right number of times and made us feel very comfortable. We purposely went later in the evening and the noise level was not as bad as can be at Ciao Bella.More infoCiao BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bloomington•4.8
- MFMoreFoodMoreFunvipTampa / Central Florida West •44 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Loved this place. Neat food options and great drinks. The atmosphere is fun and crisp. All the waitresses are super cute. Fast with the drinks as well. A+More infoHazelwood BloomingtonPrice: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.7
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
- AamandawMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful place to have brunch for the first day of the New Year. The brunch menu is fairly expensive for the dishes we received. We really want to come back and try the dinner menu to see if it is better. Definitely would recommend though for ambience alone.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant MinneapolisPrice: Expensive• American• Edina•4.7
Not playing second fiddle to the famous Minneapolis and St. Paul metro areas, the Southern suburb of Edina has its own delicious and diverse food scene. Settled and cultivated as farmland back in the 1800s, Edina is now an affluent neighborhood where you can enjoy everything from fine dining to family-friendly restaurants. Are you hungry for authentic Italian cuisine? You'll find that handmade pasta and gnocchi dishes abound, not to mention pizzerias. If you're craving something spicy, check out the Thai and Mexican restaurants for crab Rangoon, curries, tamales, and tacos. At the Galleria mall in Edina, you can discover more upscale eateries for fancy breakfasts, seafood, and American-style steaks. Some steakhouses even serve lobster hashbrowns! From frou-frou and laid-back to savory and sweet, Edina has it all.
Frequently asked questions
- Lynnhurst Field
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Meadowbrook Park
- Oshaughnessy Park
- Melody Lake Park
- Birchcrest Park
- Southdale Center
- Lake Edina Park
- Beards Plaisance
- Fox Meadow Park
- Wooddale Park
- Arden Park
- Cornelia Park
- Lake Cornelia Park
- Countryside Park
- Interlachen Park
- Garden Park
- T Lee Todd Park
- Utley Park
- Southdale Shopping Center