48 restaurants available nearby
Our waiter was amazing and it was such a fun 1st experience. I highly recommend anyone to go! You can get the drink bowls as non-alcoholic, it was perfect for the kids to get to experience those cool drinks also.
It was a wonder evening.
The roof top was quiet and the guest spread out.
Our server was too notch, offer very good suggestion and she made sure everything was served when we were ready.
The oyster and mussels were fresh and very tasty. The Jambalaya was spicy and full of flavor.
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
- Centennial Lakes Plaza Shopping Center
- Cloquet Valley Ranger Station
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Canal Park Square
- Grand Portage State Forest
- Southdale Center
- Highland Crossing Shopping Center
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall
- Mayo Clinic
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Lake Harriet
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- John Adams Middle School Grounds
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum