Ann Arbor Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Ann Arbor
Outdoor dining in Ann Arbor
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Ann Arbor
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With chef Bob Bennett at the helm of the kitchen, and our James Beard Award nominated staff’s dedication to great service, the Roadhouse draws in regulars from all over. We welcome our fans from right down the block or from all over the country. Buttermilk Fried Chicken, award-winning Mac ‘n Cheese, NOLA Gumbo, Nashville Hot Chicken, Oyster Po’Boys, full-flavored burgers, and Donut Sundaes are just a few Roadhouse specialties that people look forward to every time they dine with us. Beyond these tried-and-true dishes, the Roadhouse is also a destination for really good BBQ!
20% gratuity is added to all parties of 6 or more.
Please call (734) 585-5155 directly if reservations are not available.
Follow us on social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive information about our TasteMaker Wine Dinner Series - Featuring the biggest names in wine, our TasteMaker dinners perfectly pair these world-renowned wines with hand-crafted dishes created by the Ruth's Chris culinary team.
Centrally located among the city’s hotels, The University of Michigan's south campus, and Briarwood Mall, Mediterrano has been one of Ann Arbor’s premier restaurants for over a decade. Mediterrano is walking distance to an array of hotel. Using only the freshest and most flavorful ingredients, the innovative kitchen staff expertly prepares tantalizing dishes from each of the 14 countries on the Mediterranean coast. Start off with everyone’s favorite sampler of Hummus, Satziki, and Tapenade before you dive into the fabulous Chicken Jerusalem. Make sure to save room for the home made Baklava and Frutti Di Basco! The attentive and highly trained wait staff serve your every need. Refined, while comfortable, Mediterrano is the perfect venue for business luncheons, family celebrations, friendly get-togethers or a romantic evening for two.
Comfort is the theme at our relaxed, family-friendly restaurant, where the menu runs to familiar, home-style dishes with top-notch regional ingredients. Enjoy our welcoming atmosphere featuring colorful yet classic design elements – bringing in added warmth and comfort with deep mahogany accents and large flagstone columns in our main dining room.
During the warmer seasons, take advantage of the two open-air dining areas surrounding the restaurant. We also have a dedicated, breathtaking dining room available for large reservations or private dining events.
Restaurant experiences trending in Ann Arbor
See what locals rave about in Ann Arbor
- PLPaulLvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •27 reviews4.0Dined on May 12, 2023Extremely loud and cold. We were sat near a few big groups even though there were plenty of empty tables.More infoAshley's Restaurant$$$$• American• Ann Arbor•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined on May 5, 2023Superb food and service: per usual. Phenomenal traditional pizza, salad and non-alcoholic beverages.More infoThe Original Cottage Inn$$$$• Italian• Ann Arbor•4.5
- AA2dinervipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •120 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 20, 2023We had another wonderful meal at Taste Kitchen. The hangar steak salad, grilled salmon with 2 sauces, split pea soup were excellent. House drinks are very good, yet pricey. Served by a very nice attentive server, Sharon. We like the ambience. Menu items are more limited since COVID. Would like to see another fish option return like Sea Bass or Halibut. One of our A2 favorites.More infoTaste Kitchen$$$$• Contemporary American• Ann Arbor•4.5
- JJohnDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Mar 14, 2023The food was good, staff members were nice. I am a 100% foreigner who are not familiar with bars in the States. However, I feel really nice of this restaurant.More infoHopCat - Ann Arbor$$$$• American• Ann Arbor•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Ann Arbor
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ann Arbor
The food choices in Ann Arbor are eclectic, fitting right in with the cosmopolitan tastes of millennials and the tradition of excellence preferred by older generations. Tantalizing aromas waft from continental eateries, or if farm-to-table freshness is more your style, you’ll have multiple locations to choose from. The city provides for almost every palate, and the many culinary selections are offered without pretense or showmanship. Seafood offerings like lobster bisque and fish & chips are always in season, and the city's famous Reuben sandwiches are coveted by celebrities and everyday people alike. The restaurateurs of Ann Arbor like to let their cooking do the talking. The city itself combines modern edifices with throwback charm and is perfect for a post-meal walking tour. If it's a Saturday during football season, drop by the parking lot at the stadium for some tailgating eats.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Ann Arbor is Bravo Italian Kitchen - Ann Arbor
The best vegan restaurants in Ann Arbor are Zingerman's Roadhouse, Blue LLama Jazz Club and The Earle
The best vegetarian restaurants in Ann Arbor are Zingerman's Roadhouse, The Earle and Blue LLama Jazz Club
The restaurants with the best service in Ann Arbor are HopCat - Ann Arbor, Red Lobster - Ann Arbor and The Chop House - Ann Arbor
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Ann Arbor are HopCat - Ann Arbor, The Chop House - Ann Arbor and Sava's
- Burns Park
- Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North
- The Harmony House
- Eastern Michigan University
- Crisler Arena
- Bell Tower Hotel
- Allmendinger Park
- West Park
- Wines Field
- Wurster Park
- Law Quadrangle
- Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ann Arbor West
- Summit Playground
- Weber's Inn
- Cobblestone Farm
- Roundtree Place Shopping Center
- Ann Arbor Hands On Muse
- University of Michigan Museum of Art
- Georgetown Mall Shopping Center