Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At our restaurant, you'll step into a world of Mongolian culture and cuisine, and experience the same warmth and hospitality that the nomads of the past offered their guests. We invite you to join us and experience the timeless traditions of our ancestors through the flavors and ingredients of our dishes. Come dine with us and discover the stories and legends of Mongolia.
Monster’s cutting-edge veg will endorse longevity, fermenting and pickling will feature prominently across the menu allowing the vibrancy of the produce to live on.
The Monster is evolving and now is a herbivore.
Serving a wide variety of Australian and Canberra Region wines, selected spirits and a rotating selection of craft beers from independently owned breweries.
Seasonal and free range produce with a uniquely native twist. Meals to share with friends, your special person or in splendid solitude and of course late night suppers of cheese and chocolate.
100% Gluten Free
Showcasing the culinary offerings from Chef Adrianne Gail De Jesus Davo, Luna brings you all your favourites but re-imagined. Think elevated street food with complex umami flavours, designed to be shared.
Head to the bar and you'll find yourself once again in good hands. Luna mixologist, Charlotte (Charlie) Stephenson, shakes things up (pun intended) with her considered yet creative approach to cocktail creation. They call her crafty for a reason.
10 Yards - Regional Wine Bar & Tap House
Offering a comprehensive range of Canberra Region Wines by the glass & bottle. A suburban bar since 2016, also offering local craft beer & cider alongside a full kitchen menu. BOOKINGS AFTER 2PM ONWARDS
DISCLAIMER**** Shade is not guaranteed when booking an outdoor table, please specify if shade is a requirement. Sunscreen is available on site.
Lunch-time siesta. Evening aperitivo. Dinner dates. Sunday sessions. Weddings and functions.
Steaks, seafood, chicken, and other dishes cooked on the grill are a speciality. The menu also features pasta, risotto, a wide range of vegetarian options, dishes designed for sharing, and tempting desserts. A wide range of local and international wines, cocktails, craft beers and ciders are available for your drinking pleasure.
Chifley’s Bar & Grill is named after the 16th Prime Minister of Australia, Ben Chifley, who loved dining here and frequently enjoyed a tipple in the bar. In honour of his favourite drink, the whisky bar has a specially curated menu taking guests on a sensory journey of whiskies around the world.
- MCMattC1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoVery acceptable antipasto, but would have been better if the cheese was Italian rather than Australian brie. Excellent Napilitana pizza and a very nicely made tiramisu. Very pleased!More infoBriscola ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Canberra City•4.7
- MKMichelleK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe dinner was delicious and served promptly. It was a quick meal before a movie but still lovely. Maybe could add another pasta dish.More infoL'Americano - CanberraPrice: Moderate• Café• Canberra City•5
- CColinCanberra •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023This is a must place to visit in Canberra always beautiful food,good service,nice vabariant atmosphere. We come down every year and never disappoints. Highly recommend.More infoGus' PlacePrice: Moderate• Café• Canberra City•4.6
- SHSarahH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Great food, great staff - top location just an all round great place for a catch up especially love the share plates - great for a groupMore infoLunaPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Canberra City•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipCanberra •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Monday trivia night. The music between trivia questions is way too loud to the extent you have to scream at each other to be heardMore infoPJs In The CityPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Canberra City•4.3
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon Gift Card, Canberra!
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon.com.au Gift Card when you make a reservation with OpenTable. Just activate point collection in a few easy steps. 𝗶𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "about you" 4) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 5) Tap "save" 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "account settings" 4) Tap "account details" 5) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 6) Tap "done" 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻.𝗰𝗼𝗺.𝗮𝘂 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱*! 2,000 points = $20 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 5,000 points = $50 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 10,000 points = $100 Amazon.com.au Gift Card Learn more about Dining Points by visiting the help section. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁:
Frequently asked questions
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra - A Park Hyatt Hotel
- Best Western Motel Farrington
- Manuka Park Serviced Apartments
- Pavilion On Northbourne
- Accommodate Canberra- Domain Parliamentary Triangle
- Best Western Central Motel & Apartments
- Statesman Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Canberra
- Royal Hotel Queanbeyan
- Merivale Motel
- Clifton Suites On Northbourne
- Forrest Hotel & Apartments
- Crestview Tourist Park
- Elms Motor Inn
- Pinnacle Apartments
- Canberra City YHA
- Canberra Carotel Motel
- Novotel Canberra
- Accommodate Canberra - Northbourne Executive Apartments
- Little National Hotel