Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For reservations of 7 guests or more please call at 508-796-5915 or text at 508-826-8053.
The 2 private dinning rooms with dancing floor and WIFI available are ideal for a seat down dinner up to 90 guests, or a cocktail party up to 150, and everything in between.
At Dino’s, we believe that our customers deserve the best. With that in mind, we ensure that all of our entrées are cooked to order, using the freshest ingredients, which are visually pleasing to the eye as they are to the palette. We also offer business, social and holiday function facilities in The Café, our private function room, which includes a full service bar. Dino’s also provides catering and delivery services. It is our pleasure to serve you and let us give you a little taste of Italy!
*Due to limited patio seating, we do not take reservations for our patio. Please note the patio request in your reservation, or ask upon arrival, and we will do our best to accommodate.
**The rooftop is open Wednesday-Friday 4 PM - close. Saturday & Sunday 12 PM - close.
***Public parking is available at The Mercantile Center Garage with direct access to the restaurant on Level 3A.
- ETEricT1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoReally cute and awesome place! Wonderful service and the atmosphere and food were fantastic!More infoRussoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Worcester•4.3
- CDCDMAvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •75 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDinner at Nuovo is always a great experience. We lived in Mass for many years and Nuovo was our “go-to” Italian restaurant. We moved to California in 2019 but every time we are in New England we come to Nuovo. Owner/Chef, Alec, is always anxious to please and insure a great dinner!More infoNuovo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Worcester•4.7
- LLennyvipGreater Boston •49 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023One of our favorite restaurants. Food and cocktails are always excellent.More infoLock 50Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Worcester•4.5
- KLKristenLGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was very kind and prompt. They were very accommodating to picky eaters in our group and kids.More infoChashu Ramen + IzakayaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Worcester•4.8
- JJessiedeGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience, would definitely return. We ordered appetizers, entrées, drinks, and dessert for a group of 11 people and every thing was exceptional. Only exception, I, asked for steak medium and it was cooked well done. Waitress was amazing. Had chef redo it but it fell short, steak was once again cooked well done. Manager was great, we were compensated for it. Another thing to keep in mind our reservation was for 4 PM. Apparently the restaurant does not open their doors until exact opening hours. We had to wait outside in the cold for 15 minutes. I would recommend recommendation booking reservations 15 minutes after restaurant hours in the winter months, so this is not experienced.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Worcester•4.5
Although Worcester is in Central Massachusetts, its traditional, ethnic neighborhoods and restaurants evoke the culture of Boston. Shrewsbury Street features a mile and a half of shops, neighborhood bars, bistros, nightclubs and more. Home to more than 40 restaurants featuring cuisine from around the world, this street has the distinction of being named Restaurant Row. Local musicians perform in bars and clubs on Restaurant Row. When night falls on Worcester, it's time to head to the Canal District, the former Eastern European neighborhood, and its many restaurants, bars, and clubs. The Canal District Farmer's Market is open every Saturday all year-round. Here, you can buy organic produce and gluten-free foods.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Worcester is Nuovo Restaurant
- Cookson Field
- Elm Street Historic District
- Middle River Park
- Dcu Center Arena Convention Center
- Junction Shop And Herman Street Historic District
- Greater Brook Valley Playground
- Greendale Station Historical
- Bennett Field
- Worcester Ma Station
- Institute Park
- Fitton Football Stadium
- Elm Park
- Beaver Brook Park
- Fay Street Historic District
- Destination Worcester Massachusetts
- Moore State Park
- Norwich Place Shopping Center
- Hadwen Park
- Barbers Station Historical
- Euclid Avenue Montrose Street Historic District