Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For reservations of 7 guests or more please call at 508-796-5915 or text at 508-826-8053.
The 2 private dinning rooms with dancing floor and WIFI available are ideal for a seat down dinner up to 90 guests, or a cocktail party up to 150, and everything in between.
Your celebrations are our celebrations, your romantic dinner, late night desserts, lunch meeting, catch up with friends, some quiet alone time (or loud, we don’t judge), are the moments our days and nights are made of and it is our pleasure to be part of those moments with you!
We take pride in providing you with warm service and avorful meals. We are fresh, friendly, and local and here to serve you.
For those seeking something extra special, try one of our house specialties like our classic Butter Chicken or rich Fish Malabari. Vegetarians, vegans, and meat-eaters alike are sure to find something to love at our restaurant. We offer take-out and delivery options, making our restaurant an ideal choice for dinner, gatherings, and parties. Visit us today and treat your taste buds to the tastes and aromas of the subcontinent."
At Dino’s, we believe that our customers deserve the best. With that in mind, we ensure that all of our entrées are cooked to order, using the freshest ingredients, which are visually pleasing to the eye as they are to the palette. We also offer business, social and holiday function facilities in The Café, our private function room, which includes a full service bar. Dino’s also provides catering and delivery services. It is our pleasure to serve you and let us give you a little taste of Italy!
*Due to limited patio seating, we do not take reservations for our patio. Please note the patio request in your reservation, or ask upon arrival, and we will do our best to accommodate.
**The rooftop is open Wednesday-Friday 4 PM - close. Saturday & Sunday 12 PM - close.
***Public parking is available at The Mercantile Center Garage with direct access to the restaurant on Level 3A.
- AKAmyKCentral and Western MA •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoDelicious, the best kept secret in Worcester! Go. Now.More infoRussoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Worcester•4.5
- RrichardgNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoWe enjoyed Deliscious meal together . Out server , Emily , was an amazing and attentive professional.More infoLock 50Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Worcester•4.4
- NGNephewofGeorgeCentral and Western MA •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFirst time there - staff was extremly friendly, helpful and respectful. First meet and greet with each other and staff responded accordingly giving us time to enjoy each course and talk with each other without being rushed by them and/or the food. Everything was timed to us.More infoNuovo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Worcester•4.7
- KLKristenLGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was very kind and prompt. They were very accommodating to picky eaters in our group and kids.More infoChashu Ramen + IzakayaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Worcester•4.7
- JJessiedeGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience, would definitely return. We ordered appetizers, entrées, drinks, and dessert for a group of 11 people and every thing was exceptional. Only exception, I, asked for steak medium and it was cooked well done. Waitress was amazing. Had chef redo it but it fell short, steak was once again cooked well done. Manager was great, we were compensated for it. Another thing to keep in mind our reservation was for 4 PM. Apparently the restaurant does not open their doors until exact opening hours. We had to wait outside in the cold for 15 minutes. I would recommend recommendation booking reservations 15 minutes after restaurant hours in the winter months, so this is not experienced.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Worcester•4.6
Although Worcester is in Central Massachusetts, its traditional, ethnic neighborhoods and restaurants evoke the culture of Boston. Shrewsbury Street features a mile and a half of shops, neighborhood bars, bistros, nightclubs and more. Home to more than 40 restaurants featuring cuisine from around the world, this street has the distinction of being named Restaurant Row. Local musicians perform in bars and clubs on Restaurant Row. When night falls on Worcester, it's time to head to the Canal District, the former Eastern European neighborhood, and its many restaurants, bars, and clubs. The Canal District Farmer's Market is open every Saturday all year-round. Here, you can buy organic produce and gluten-free foods.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Worcester is Piccolo's
- Webster Square Plaza Shopping Center
- South Worcester Playground
- Institute Park
- Burncoat Park
- Worcester Ma Station
- Worcester Art Museum
- Fitton Football Stadium
- Jamesville Station Historical
- Beaver Brook Park
- Providence Street Historic District
- Chandler Hill Park
- Destination Worcester Massachusetts
- Strawberry Hills Golf Course
- Holden Center Historic District
- Oread Castle Park
- Courtyard Worcester
- Worcester Art Museum And School
- Morgan Park
- Junction Shop And Herman Street Historic District