Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Branch Line is a neighborhood rotisserie and wood fired grill in the Watertown Arsenal built on a foundation of personalized hospitality.
Featuring a year-round patio. Branch Line offers something for everyone. Twenty taps continuously change and offer a great craft beer selection, while a curated wine list features bottles that are value-driven and also ready for any special occasion.
The Crystal Valley Rotisserie Chicken spins and roasts in sight of nearly every table in the dining room while the fire roars under vegetables, fish, and meat. The "Little Chicken" menu is great for kids, too!
Takeout and delivery services are available via Uber Eats. There are 2 options for seating: Standard (Indoors) & High-Top (Indoors). Patio seating is as first come first serve basis. We offer a fifteen-minute grace period and ask that you call us if you will be running late or your reservation may be cancelled.
*We allot 1 hour and a half for a reservation of 2 guests and 2 hours for reservations consisting of 3 or more guests.
BRUNCH ONLY ON SUNDAY***
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We are excited to be joining the Watertown community and we are looking forward to serving you soon!
Not Your Average Joe's Watertown is located on Main Street in Watertown, MA. We are steps from the Watertown Free Public Library, and minutes from the Arsenal Mall and Charles River.
We are conveniently located up the road from Athena Health's expansive campus, the Perkins School for the Blind, and Watertown High School. Nearby lodging includes the Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area, Crowne Plaza Boston -Newton, and the Residence Inn by Marriot Boston Watertown.
- MmariannemvipGreater Boston •26 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs always my favorite crew was on staff. So welcoming! Fabulous service. Perfect margarita and the new vegetarian risotto was mouth watering. If you are looking for the best cocktails from the best bartender and the best hostess staff of all time. You just go there! I have never had anything less than a perfect experience!More infoBranch LinePrice: Moderate• American• Watertown•4.7
- BbelmontmomGreater Boston •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat to see the spot where Stellinas was for so long transformed into another yummy spot. Everything we had was great- peppered lemon, farro salad, potato chips and mushroom pizza. Can’t wait to go back!More infoBar' Cino WatertownPrice: Moderate• Italian• Watertown•4.7
- JSJenSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best brunches I’ve ever had!! Fantastic wine, cocktails and fresh, creative dishes that were so delightful we ate nearly every bite. Can’t wait to visit Boston again and return. Even my picky, foodie vegetarian boyfriend was completely wowed. We live in NYC where there is the BEST food, and were totally impressed!More infoAlden and HarlowPrice: Moderate• American• West Cambridge•4.6
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •33 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.4
- MMadelinevipGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We can’t wait to come back! I can’t stop thinking about the biscuits.More infoButtermilk & Bourbon - Arsenal YardPrice: Moderate• Southern• Watertown•4.6
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A historic Boston neighborhood, Watertown is welcoming and well-suited for foot traffic. Summer and fall in Watertown feature a midday highlight, the Watertown Farmer's Market, which is ideal for people who love fruit, vegetables and farm-fresh food of all types. For dining choices, Watertown offers the plentiful options you'd expect from a town in this cosmopolitan region. From classic Italian pasta to Japanese sweet potatoes and fried tofu, Watertown dining has more than enough variety to inspire your imagination. Watertown restaurants have plenty of traditional family dishes as well, including New England clam chowder. Another seafood staple in Watertown is Boston fish-and-chips, which is traditionally made with cod.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Watertown is Chulo Restaurant and Bar
- Saltonstall Park
- Whitney Hill Park
- Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area
- Grove Street Playground
- Fresh Pond Municipal Golf Course
- Coolidge Playground
- Glacken Field
- Gore Place
- Brighton Station Historical
- Fresh Pond Golf Course
- Mount Auburn Station Historical
- Faneuil Station Historical
- Watertown Mall Shopping Center
- Armenian Library And Museum of America Alma
- Arsenal Mall Shopping Center
- Bemis Playground
- Moxley Playground