Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering a physical open-world game environment, groups of 2-6 guests choose from over 40 rooms, each containing a physical or mental team challenge. Coupled with craft drinks & food, Level99 is an award-winning entertainment experience designed for young adults. Level99 welcomes groups from 15-500. Whether a birthday party or epic work meeting, there are options for any event. Level99 offers a variety of private spaces, a full menu, A/V and presentation capabilities, and an energetic atmosphere.
We aspire to bring you well-crafted cocktails, an inspirational modern day American menu, and of course the finest local and national craft beers. We are excited to explore seasonal menus and healthy choices with a focus on providing interesting and delicious food for our patrons. Our greatest asset is You our customer, and our greatest interest is to create an exciting and welcoming community for all to enjoy.
Located in Natick, near Framingham, we are a locally owned and operated independent restaurant featuring a chef-driven menu including spins on classic sports bar favorites including wings, house-made pizza, salads, sandwiches, pasta, entrees and the best burgers in MetroWest.
A mecca for New England sports enthusiasts as well as aficionados of good food and drink, located west of Boston with easy access off Mass Pike, Route 9 and Speen Street, across from the Natick Mall! Full Bar with specialty cocktails and 20 beers on tap including local craft beers and national brands and full spirits menu. 24 Large TVs to catch all your favorite sports action. 2023: Winner Taste of MetroWest Best Cocktail and Best Presentation
- JAJenniferAGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGood food. Hot food. The place was busy but service was good. I appreciated that the waitress still touched base with us as we waited for our food.More infoNight Shift - Natick$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Natick•4.5
- YSYSKimGreater Boston •121 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAs always, our meals were prepared to our exact order and delivered to our table efficiently. Our server Judith L made our dining experience fun and memorable. The manager came to our table to greet us in the beginning and then later dropped by to make sure our expectations were met. They were exceeded!More infoLegal Sea Foods - Framingham$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Framingham•4.5
- JDJerseyDadNew York City •11 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024Food is terrific here. Our server Elise was great. This is one of our top two restaurants in the area and its always consistently good. Gotta get some more reasonable wines on the wine list. One listed at $60 and the rest higher and much higher. Unless I guess you make more money selling by the glass but the wine list is the one issue I have with Buttercup. Should be more wines at a reasonable price. Overall the food was great.More infoButtercup$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Natick•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 5, 2024We went for the 4 course prix-fixe, Changs for 2 menu but they had never even heard of it! I had received an email all about it. Was very disappointed we couldn’t get that but overall everything was great.More infoP.F. Chang's - Natick$$$$Price: Moderate• Chinese• Natick•4
- AEAlanEGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 24, 2023Our server Leah was great the food was amazing everyone was super accommodating the music was great! And everyone loved the pool table!More infoSKYBOKX 109 Sports Bar & Grill$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Natick•4.1
12 romantic restaurants ideal for date night in Boston
Boston restaurants provide all kinds of romance, from a milestone-friendly fusion spot in Dorchester to a tapas restaurant that calms first-date nerves in Cambridge.
Legendary Boston brasserie Eastern Standard makes a grand comeback
A pandemic closure seemed like the end of an era, but restaurateur Garrett Harker has revived the Boston favorite
The 7 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Get a taste of the country's rich history and equally rich flavors in Natick. Just outside of Boston, visitors can check out the historical society or World War II museum before grabbing local steaks and chops, deli fare at a counter, or family-style American cuisine. Sports bars beckon enthusiasts looking for a meal and a game, while a contemporary bistro invites visitors to sample Jewish staple foods in a welcoming environment. Those craving foods from the other side of the ocean can find authentic Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese cuisine scattered throughout this suburb. Food-loving, environmentally conscious folks may enjoy a visit to the Natick Community Organic Farm before selecting a local eatery that offers organic, locally grown produce in seasonal menu items.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Natick is Bazille – Nordstrom Natick
- Cochituate State Park
- Courtyard Boston Natick
- Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
- Reardon Park
- Sherborn Center Historic District
- Natick Station
- Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
- Cochituate Station
- Natick 9 And 27 Shopping Center
- Travelodge Boston/Natick
- Edwards Plain Dowses Corner Historic District
- Natick Center Historic District
- Natick Mall
- Natick Mall Shopping Center
- Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Cloverleaf Marketplace Shopping Center
- Memorial Field
- Broadmoore Audubon Reservation
- Crowne Plaza Boston - Natick