Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are currently offer dinner Weds-Sat, starting at 5 PM, with last call for food at 9:45,
& brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 2PM!
At brunch we offer exciting breakfast plates and sandwiches, espresso drinks, a crushable cocktail list, and full wine & beer menus. At dinner, our menu of vibrant and eclectic small plates focuses heavily on fermentation and exploring cuisines from all over the world. We also offer a super fun tasting menu, a.k.a The Ride, along side our a la carte menu. Our beverage program mirrors the values of the kitchen, focusing on eliminating waste, upcycling ingredients, and natural fermentation. The vibe is always fast paced, energetic, and tons of fun! Come hang with us! It just might be your thing!
Please note: While we no longer require masks or vaccine cards, we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe by not coming to dinner if you are feeling unwell.
We now provide expanded menu offerings, multiple weekly events and a fantastic cocktail and single malt program in a beautiful award-winning designed space. There's a tasteful nod to Scotland and a sense of comfort throughout the new larger space. You have plenty of choice as to where you enjoy your night, next to the bustling bar or in a cozy corner in the snug.
Whether it's the famous Burger, Haggis or a sumptuous dessert, you will find something for everyone at The Haven.
We look forward to seeing you at The Haven at the Brewery.
With great transportation, ample parking and easy access to Sam Adams Brewery we are a destination venue.
Dave Broom - " The premier Boston whisky bar"
Jacobite Burger (created with Sam Heughan, Outlander) - Best Burger in USA 2021.
Best Date Night spot 2021, BOSTONmagazine.
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •180 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoA little disappointed that we reserved a hightop but were told none were available when we artived. So we sat at the bar instead. Love the food and atmosphere here.More infoButtermilk & BourbonPrice: Moderate• Southern• Back Bay•4.6
- MMaryteGreater Boston •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoA birthday supper was simple but yummy! We shared delicious focaccia, a terrific Caprese salad and an oversized cheeseburger with excellent house wine. The server brought a little scoop of ice cream and sauce with a lit candle in it – a nice touch!More infoTen Tables Jamaica PlainPrice: Moderate• European• Jamaica Plain•4.3
- OLOndineLGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023I've been a long-time fan of this restaurant, and last night's dinner was especially good. Flavor on both entrees was extraordinary. And, as always, the staff is very congenial and helpful.More infoVee VeePrice: Expensive• American• Jamaica Plain•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We have been many times and the food and service are always impeccable. Our server yesterday was absent and inattentive. He served our wine 30 minutes after we sat down and we had to flag him to get bread and to clear out plates. We saw many other servers that we previously had all providing the excellent service we have come to rely on at Abe and Louie’s. We were disappointed with yesterdays service. Hopefully was a one off occasion.More infoAbe & Louie’s - BostonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Back Bay•4.7
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Jamaica Plain
Jamaica Plain is a neighborhood of Boston with a lively population and culinary scene. Potato skin pizza is a specialty that cannot be found elsewhere in New England. Chefs peel off the skin of locally grown potatoes and sprinkle it over the pizza. The remainder of the potato is used for chowders, starches, and casseroles. Jamaican Plain scallion pancakes are delectable for lunch or dinner. Cooks broil these scallions to give them a crispy outer layer, and once this process is done, they are stuffed with sauces and proteins. On 4th Street, bistros and medium-sized restaurants serve a wide variety of these foods. The cuisine in Jamaica Plain is constantly evolving to meet new standards.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Jamaica Plain. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French American, Scottish, Latin / Spanish, European, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jamaica Plain who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jamaica Plain either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Jamaica Plain Station
- Mount Hope Station Historical
- Luxury Four Bedroom Apartment
- Schoolboy Stadium
- Olmstead Park
- Legion Shopping Center
- Boylston Station
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum Museum of Transportation
- enVision Hotel Boston, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- South Street Courts
- Scagnoli Nhill Athletic Facility
- Ymca Athletic Field
- Roslindale Village Station
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Forest Hills Station
- Back of The Hill
- Roslindale Station Historical