- JJJonathanJ1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent well-seasoned food. Very attentative staff who were quivk yo pick up on refills. Decor is unique and modern. Only gripe my partner had was a flickering light in toilet whoch wouldn't stay on and a toilet seat which was broken, which im sure will be fixed. Other than that no complaints and will return when next in Westfield.More infoLokma and BaBa Lounge Westfield (Stratford)Price: Moderate• Turkish• Stratford•4.5
- SStevec1 review5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023We had an excellent experience at Kitchen E20, the staff were super attentive and friendly and the food was excellent !!! It made my daughter's 16th birthday one to remember ... thank you KE20.More infoKitchen E20Price: Expensive• Contemporary British• Stratford•4.2
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Was fantastic honestly you have to experience it for yourself. Fine dining at the fraction of the cost of any central London restaurant. Was brilliant!More infoHaugen RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Stratford•4
- MMideLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The energy/vibe was fantastic, from the music, to the waiters/waitresses, everything was a good experience. It’s a place to be. The Saxophonist performed well. I love this place.More infoEadn London - Restaurant, Bar & LoungePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Canning Town•4.1
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – StratfordPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
6 restaurants to try inside Harrods’s hotly anticipated dining hall reopening
Harrods Dining Hall’s reopening features 6 exciting restaurants to book right now in London.
The best Sunday roast in London can be found at these 10 restaurants
Here are the top 10 restaurants in London for the best Sunday roasts.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.