26 restaurants available nearby
We had not been back to Buca for at least a year, since Covid restrictions prevented it. Once we were allowed to dine in again, we came in for a nice lunch. It was really nice. Plenty of space between tables. It felt clean. It was the same ambiance we remembered and expected. The food was great....
Our first time here and was not sure what to expect as did not really preview the menu. We sure were pleasantly surprised! Our server whom I am guessing was possibly the owner, was so warm and welcoming. The food is fantastic and did not at all seem pre-frozen and reheated at all - was so fresh...
We tried 4 plates and they were all wonderful, but my favorite was the Brussels Sprouts! Chef Marc even came over and told us how they get them so delicious. It was a wonderful experience, we can’t wait to go back!
- Thunderbird Lodge
- Cumbres And Toltec Scenic Railroad Historical Marker
- Enchantment Little League
- Hotel Andaluz
- Georgia O Keeffe Museum
- Oliver Lee State Park
- Promenade Shopping Center
- Taos Plaza
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
- Ghost Ranch Abiquiu
- Holloman Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Santa Fe - Cerrillos Road South
- Blumenschein Home Museum
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center
- Bear Canyon Open Space
- Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque / I-40 EUBANK
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe Cerrillos
- Howard Johnson Albuquerque Midtown
- Nob Hill Shopping Center
- Four Corners Monument