6 restaurants available nearby
Exceptional service by friendly and attentive wait staff. Dining was oaced, we didn’t feel rushed at all. The Caesar salad was a standout shared plate to start, along with the complimentary popovers. We ordered filet mignon and NY Strip, both medium rare with no sauce. Good steak doesn’t need...
First off the service was outstanding. My wife and I loved Kevin. We would return just because of him. Luckily for us the food was amazing. We had the porterhouse for two, perfectly prepared medium rare. Our salad and French onion soup were great and also would recommend the bread pudding.
My second time in this place and I can say the food is really good. However, the wait staff, most are quite friendly enough, could use more training in customer service, such as making sure the main dish don’t come out until diners are finished with their appetizers, anticipate diners will want...
- Napili Beach
- Ka'anapali Beach Hotel
- The Point at Poipu By Diamond Resorts
- Kahului Harbor
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Whitmore Neighborhood Park
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Kaanapali Beach
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- International Marketplace
- Paniau Beach House in Puako
- Royal Kaanapali Golf Course
- Sealodge J3
- Ala Moana Center
- Ward Center Shopping Center
- Honolulu International Airport