Cuisine (20 of 30)
26 restaurants available nearby
Love it! We made reservations for 6pm and it was the perfect timing. Live music and the sun setting was beautiful! Service was impeccable and we loved everything we got. It was a nice last meal for our trip to Hawaii.
Walked by a few times as we stayed nearby and made a reservation on open table. We had a nice, relaxing meal on the outdoor patio. Mauro, our waiter was great and recommended the appetizer (goat cheese dip) special so we had that and split a pizza. They also have home made pasta so definitely...
I have never had a poor experience at Taormina. It's one of my places of choice for business lunches due to ambience, service and food. All have been very consistently excellent! Good job to Gabe, server, for always being so pleasant and professional!
THE BEST STEAK I EVER ATE. Best lobster Mac and cheese, best everything! I had another reservation at a different steakhouse planned but I cancelled it to rebook with Ruth’s Chris AGAIN. :) :) :) See you guys soon!!!
We were delighted to return to Wolfgang's Steak House for lunch. My fish and chips were crunchy and fresh. Husband's burger was as good as remembered from two years before covid shutdowns. Service and ambience were wonderful.
- Kahuku Ahupua'a Farm and Retreat
- Haleakala National Park
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- Front Street Lahaina
- Mauna Kea Summit
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Kaloko Honokohau National Historical Park
- Pearl Harbor
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
- Honolulu International Airport
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hawaii Kai Shopping Center
- Aloha Tower