Cuisine (20 of 37)
44 restaurants available nearby
We celebrated our anniversary and the dinner was lovely. The food was amazing and the steaks were cooked to perfection. The cocktail I ordered was so fabulous....maybe my favorite ever. The service was attentive and responsive without hovering. It was an expensive dinner but worth every penny.
Delightful dinner for two. The calamari appetizer was hot, tasty, and plenty for two. Main courses of chicken marsala and waygu short ribs were each mouth watering. Serving sizes provided a nice meal with enough left over to take home and enjoy again. Service was attentive but not overly so. Highly...
My experience with Mermaid Winery is always top tier! This place is definitely a hidden gem in the heart of norfolk. Food was amazing, I had the Shrimp & Grits, sparkling wine flight, and a glass of Mermaid “Seduction” wine also. Everything was fantastic, ambiance was lovely, staff was kind and...
Our server, Frank, was very knowledgeable and courteous. This guy knew what he was doing and took pride in it. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit because of the delicious food and wine as well as great service. We will definitely be returning here!
The staff are always accommodating and on top of everything! The Dr. ford’s Manhattans are strong and so tasty! The food is amazing as well and we always love the ambience! This is our go to for dinner before a show at Chrysler Hall or Harrison Opera House.
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Chesapeake Golf Club
- Assateague Island National Seashore
- Burke Center Shopping Center
- Hampton Roads
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott
- Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater
- Short Pump Park
- Great Neck Village Shopping Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of The Arts
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Roanoke Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Downtown Pedestrian Mall
- Hampton University
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Bellgrade Shopping Center