Cuisine (20 of 25)
49 restaurants available nearby
Wonderful as always. Salmon and crab cake was fabulous. The bone in rib-eye was cooked to perfection. I don’t know what you put in your mashed potatoes but they’re always wonderful. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was used as a side dish and fit just perfectly with the salmon and the steaks.
Great food! The owner came and chatted with me and my wife . Seems like a down to earth person. Their rose wine was awesome . I want to try their honey wine next time . If you like injera then you def should come here.
This is our go-to for outdoor dining - the canal walk is a great location and the staff is always helpful. Gavin was our server and he was attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly without being intrusive - a perfect evening.
We went to Tarrant’s for the first time for Mother’s Day, and were so pleased. They were able to accommodate us in a booth and still maintained space at every other table. Even though it was Mother’s Day, the service was prompt and kind. The food was delicious, too.
Dinner and service were great. the bread was warm and tasty. The pear and goat cheese salad were nicely prepared and excellent taste. Although the shrimp and grits were not the style I make or am used to, the dish had the french twist with a lot of spicy sauce and perfectly blackened shrimp. I...
- Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Short Pump Park
- Hilltop Square Shopping Center
- Massanutten Resort Water Park
- Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Bon Air Historic District
- Laburnum Square Shopping Center
- Busch Gardens
- Greenbrier Mall Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Janaf Shopping Center
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- Great Bridge Shopping Center
- Glen Burnie Historic House And Gardens
- Virginia Center Commons Mall Shopping Center
- Deep Run Camp Area