12 restaurants available nearby
My best friend and I visited for the drag brunch it was so much fun; we loved it so much we immediately said we have to come back but with more friends. Only downside was the shrimp and grits, not my favorite and the portion was too small for it to cost $22. However overall, great experience.
Excellent service! Was dining in the first room with a full seating setting. The lighting is a bit hard to work taking pictures but the ambience of the table and furniture is pleasant.
I tried the whiskey business cocktail they had and I loved it! Would definitely come back the next time I’m...
Had a great time at Cooper’s Hawk. Food and wine were very good and service was great.
Everything we have ever ordered has been wonderful. From appetizers, pasta, pizza and dessert. The service is always impeccable. One of our favorite go-to spots whether celebrating or just Monday night dinner.
- Norfolk International Airport
- Parker Field
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Tuckahoe Shopping Center
- Chesapeake Square Mall Shopping Center
- Bon Air Historic District
- Shenandoah National Park
- Rio Hill Shopping Center
- Laburnum Square Shopping Center
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Tanglewood Mall Shopping Center
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Monticello Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- University of Virginia
- Richmond International Airport
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- Canal Walk