7 restaurants available nearby
As good a restaurant meal as I could expect anywhere. Immediately seated. Excellent wait staff. Tenderloin perfect. Vegetables slightly under cooked for my taste. Gluten-free requested and apparently it was gluten-free as I had no adverse G-I symptoms. Wish I could afford to eat there more...
The Seafare of Wmburg was a DELIGHT. It was a high quality seafood meal, nicely served in a quiet dining room. It was “old world” in the nicest way possible. Everything was real and fresh and prepared exactly as ordered. We will be back!!
From our 1st step into this highly welcoming, delightfully decorated & immaculate restaurant, we felt more like "Old Family Friends" than patrons! We took our time enjoying each course [soup, appetizers, entree & dessert with Turkish coffee] and found every bite & sip superb.
Definitely 5☆+++! ...
Great food, wonderful service and nice, quiet delightful ambience. There was a little "blip" at the beginning because the flatware was still being washed so the food came before the flatware and napkins, but our servers were so attentive and apologetic that we could only smile. Food, as always,...
My friends and I tried Craft 60 for the first time and we were impressed. Our waitress Megan was super helpful and welcoming. The ambiance was a nice vibe for a Saturday lunch with the girls. I loved my food and my drinks so I’ll definitely be back to visit!
- Norfolk International Airport
- Parker Field
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Tuckahoe Shopping Center
- Chesapeake Square Mall Shopping Center
- Bon Air Historic District
- Shenandoah National Park
- Rio Hill Shopping Center
- Laburnum Square Shopping Center
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Tanglewood Mall Shopping Center
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Monticello Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- University of Virginia
- Richmond International Airport
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- Canal Walk