Cuisine (20 of 21)
20 restaurants available nearby
As usual, staff went above and beyond! Getting my elderly mothee situated outside in a warm and quiet AND breath taking place AND feesing us was no easy task, BUT they made it easy and pleasurable! Will continue to bring new people out monthly as I have over the summer:) Many thanks!
The place was extremely busy, which made it very loud. The food was very good, they had gluten free options. My husband and I both had Filet mignon, very nicely done. Generally the restaurant is a little overpriced, but dessert made it all worth while. The desserts by Rose are fabulous. I had...
I really loved my first experience at Rackhouse Tavern! The food was scrumptious, the servers (Andrea) was great, Shaun the bartender was amazing & a special thanks to Ricky the restaurant manager.
I observed the manager working in many roles that night, from host to busboy. He did a great job...
- Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Kentucky Expo Center
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Old Louisville
- Oxmoor Center Shopping Center
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Bluegrass Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington-Hamburg
- Westland Mall Shopping Center Historical
- The Summit Shopping Center
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Maker's Mark Distillery
- Keeneland Race Course
- Burlington Outlet Village
- Old Brownsboro Crossing Shopping Center
- Westport Plaza Shopping Center
- The Cane Ridge Meeting House
- Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown
- Masterson Station Park
- Hilton Lexington Suites
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center