17 restaurants available nearby
This was our third visit here, and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Creative and well-prepared food, attentive friendly service and a fun, offbeat atmosphere. Be sure to visit the bar, with its encyclopedic stock of whiskies and very skillful bartenders. We love the hotel as...
Family get together. Loved the atmosphere & the look of the restaurant. Sat in a corner with a view of the city. Just loved taking it all in, seeing the artwork & catching up w/ family members. The menu is not what we would normally eat, but wanted to try something new & this place did not...
We had to wait for some large parties to be seated and when we got to the desk, receptionist station, whatever it’s called, it was a few minutes before we were even acknowledged. We were seated not long after that. They’d just opened and were still doing opening things (I guess), but it would have...
Can not say enough wonderful things about this place. What an experience!!! Apps, salads, entrees, wine, cocktails and dessert. All 6 of us were raving about the entire dinner! Our server, Brittany, was amazing! Not one complaint. Can’t wait to dine here again.
- Parkway Field
- Iroquois Manor Shopping Center
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Louisville Slugger Field
- Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Kentucky Expo Center
- Full Screen Visitors Center In Historic Old Louisville
- Lexington Legends Whitaker Bank Ballpark
- The Mall At Lexington Green
- Rupp Arena
- Actors Theatre of Louisville
- Fox Railroad Station Historical
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Louisville Airport Expo Center Hotel
- Best Western Plus Georgetown Kentucky
- Cardinal Stadium
- United States Marine Hospital
- Athletic Field
- Gardiner Lane Shopping Center
- Kfc Yum Center