Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come explore our newest location: Superior Grill Highland!
Enjoy some fabulous Mexican fare in our exquisite dining space on Highland Road or choose to sit on our spacious climate-controlled patio while sipping on a refreshing margarita or ice-cold beer! We'll see you soon!
Recently voted as BEST BBQ (two years in a row!) and BEST BBQ Restaurant in Baton Rouge.
BRQ believes in supporting local vendors and making everything from scratch. Enjoy award winning, chef driven, upscale BBQ, with fresh seafood, specials and craft cocktails. Try our frozen drinks including the Pomegranate Margarita, Whiskey Wake-Up, and our signature house favorite FROSE! Save room for our legendary jumbo Carrot Cake too.
The Carriage House Restaurant at Houmas House and Gardens offers a more casual dining experience in one of the most beautiful Dining Rooms in America. Whether dining at our 40 foot long grand dining room table, or an intimate table for two, our style is Comfortable and Southern. Our menu is a collection of Classic Southern Dishes, with twists to make them our very own.
*Note: Because of Covid, times and/or features may be impacted. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
Our filets, porterhouses, t-bones and ribeyes are aged a minimum of 21 days and hand-cut
daily. Our world-famous hot tamales were recently featured on Alton Brown's Feasting on Asphalt and in Southern Living magazine.
We start with the best local seasonal organic produce, sustainable seafood, the purest farmed animals and the historic foods that have defined this landscape for generations. The food is responsibly grown, harvested, sourced and the menu changes with the seasons. We pride ourselves in making our dishes from scratch and with a light touch. You can also find items that are vegetarian, vegan and gluten free on our menu.
- OTOpenTable DinervipMississippi •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service and great food! We will definitely be back.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Baton RougePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•5
- MPMelissaPvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was good food, perfect atmosphere and great service.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - Baton RougePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•4.2
- SASANDYW1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server was amazing. We were there for a couple hours having drinks, apps & just talking. She didn't rush us & kept checking on us. She was so nice. Will definitely go again.More infoSoLou RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Baton Rouge•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe crab and corn bisque was fresh and light. The crab cakes were loaded with crab meat. We also enjoyed the penned striped bass topped with grilled shrimp. All the vegetables were prepared perfectly. We will return soon.More infoElizaPrice: Moderate• Creole• Baton Rouge•4.7
- FRFranR1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoPleasantly Amazed We truly had a wonderful dining experience at Juban last night. It was our first time and it was a crowd pleaser. My husband and daughter were blown away by our cocktails, appetizers, entrees and the sweet potato cake dessert was a one- of- a -kind delight to share. We will certainly go back again. Staff, food, atmosphere were all superb.More infoJuban's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Baton Rouge•4.7
Discover Baton Rouge
The cultural melting pot of Baton Rouge reflects the diversity of its population in the depth of its dining options. Put simply, if you love seafood, you can't go wrong. Classic fusion cuisines like creole and Cajun are a trademark of this Southern city, but soul food and contemporary fine dining also abound. It's as easy to find great barbecue as it is to find great gumbo in Baton Rouge. And don't forget about crawfish season when you can get your favorite crustaceans prepared a dozen different ways. The city also takes its sweets seriously with even its best dinner menus putting equal emphasis on the quality of their desserts.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 60 restaurants in Baton Rouge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary Southern, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole, Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baton Rouge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baton Rouge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Clark Memorial Park
- Oneal Plaza Shopping Center
- L'Auberge Baton Rouge
- Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum
- Perkins Road Olympia Field
- Ace W Mumford Stadium
- Baton Rouge Marriott
- The Village Green Shopping Center
- Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
- Sharp Road Park
- Highland Road Park
- Airline Highway Parish Park
- Lafitte Street Park
- Oak Alley Plantation
- Heritage Museum
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Lsu Ticket Office
- Lsu Tiger Stadium
- Beauregard Town Historic District
- Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center