Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We pride ourselves on good food served in a beautiful ambience by friendly & helpful people .
We look forward to welcoming you soon !
ALL BOOKINGS FOR 6-8 needs to go through email@example.com with a mobile number
Husband & wife; Sam & Emily Moody have undertaken a careful and considered refurbishment of this historic space to create a relaxed-elegant dining room re-capturing the feel of the late Victorian/early Georgian building.
An updated kitchen will celebrate Irish food using the very best of Laois’ larder & exceptional Irish suppliers. The menu is simple, seasonal, exciting and diverse.
Everybody is welcome to dine at Bramley; a friendly, relaxed & knowledgeable team allow guests to enjoy an at-ease Lunch or Dinner experience.
Exceptional simplicity, Warm hospitality.
Head Chef Johnny Sarkozi and his team offer a culinary experience based on seasonality and local produce; some of which is derived from the estates own kitchen garden and polytunnels.
Casual lunch can be enjoyed Friday through Sunday, and fine evening dining can be experienced through a choice of tasting menus, Wednesday through Sunday. Afternoon Tea is also served Wednesday to Friday.
Guests can dine on the terrace in Summer when the weather permitted, in the intimate surrounds, beside the open fire during the winter months or in the new Morris Suite.
With recent accolades including 2AA Rosettes and RAI’s Best Hotel Restaurant in Meath and Best Chef in Meath, Brabazon Restaurant offers diners a feast for the eyes and the palate.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Private parking is available daily from 5.30pm at the rear of the restaurant.
Sugar Loaf Lounge Bar
Also ideally located on the lobby level, The Sugar Loaf Lounge Bar is the perfect setting for a pre-dinner cocktail with friends and colleagues.
Fresh, flavoursome and (wherever possibly) local ingredients are what give our beer it’s character. Cutting corners here is not an option at Dead Centre Brewing. We believe you get out what you put in…so only the best goes in.
From Farm to Plate – we are all about fresh ingredients, fresh food and fresh thinking. We pride ourselves on menus created from the finest fresh and local ingredients. Our guests love to linger in an atmosphere of modern cool and premium service. Mix your drinks in the glow of mixed modern art - with artists such as Hirst .
A warm welcome awaits you here at the Clermont – see you soon !!
Please make sure you have selected the Correct dining area when booking. The Gastro Lounge, The Cabin or The Fox and Hare.
NO SHOWS or cancelations less than 24 hours before bookings will result in a €10 charge per guest
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoFood was fabulous. Service left a lot to be desired.More infoNeighbourhood NaasPrice: Very Expensive• Irish• Naas•4.5
- MMMaryMDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic spot for a steak, pricey but lovely if you want to treat yourself. Food was u real and staff very friendlyMore infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- SBSharonBLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Wonderful night at 33 South Main for friends 50th birthday on Friday15th. The service was amazing, didn't get the girls name that looked after us but she was by far the best waitress I have come across. Friendly efficient knowledgeable excellent at her job and a real asset to 33 South Main. She even set us up with a table for bingo and checked in a few times to see if all was good with us.More info33 South MainPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Naas•4.2
- LCLeliaCLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food served by friendly and courteous staff in a very busy resteraunt. No rush with meals. Plenty of time given between each course. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoLemongrass Fusion NaasPrice: Moderate• Asian• Naas•4.7
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 64 restaurants in Leinster. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, European, Tapas / Small Plates, Gastro Pub, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leinster who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leinster either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Rock Farm Slane - Limehouse
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Cabra Castle Hotel
- St Killian's Heritage Centre
- Newbridge Silverware Visitor Centre
- Abbey Blessed Virgin Mary
- Aghade Holed Stone
- Greystones Golf Club
- Clashganny Lock
- Abbey House
- Powerscourt House Gardens And Waterfall
- Kill International Equestrian Centre
- Wexford General Hospital
- St Columba's Church
- Selskar Abbey
- Avondale Forest Park
- National Garden Exhibition Centre
- Wexford Railway Station
- Kilmore Cottages Self - Catering