Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Roy Yamaguchi opens The Eating House 1849
at The Shops at Kukui'ula. Named after one of the first restaurants constructed in Hawai'i, by a Portuguese businessman named Peter Fernandez, Eating house plays homage to the popular casual eateries of the mid 19th century that incorporated a medley of flavors from the Island's growing and diverse communities.
Please call restaurant for large parties
(5 or more pax) reservations.
Living Foods features a fully-stocked grocery with ready-made to-go items as well as more permanent fixtures for weekly grocery needs. Living Foods café features coffee and fresh baked goods, and is open daily. The all-day restaurant at Living Foods will feature breakfast, lunch, and dinner, highlighting menu items such as Fried Rice, Bibimbap, Aguachile, and Smash Burger and is open from 7am to 10pm.
Whether just enjoying Kauai for a week or more permanently, Living Foods is a community where guests can reliably source quality products to feed themselves and their families. At Living Foods, we are always celebrating the craft of Aloha.
Hapa is founded by Michael & Sarah Littman who relocated earlier this year from the Pacific Northwest back to their roots in Hawaii. Their signature dishes included the award winning G special ramen, Ahi Poke Nachos and Karaage Japanese fried chicken. Ingredients are sourced locally from small growers and farmers including Koloa Farms free range organic brown eggs.
Hapa was founded in Portland Oregon 2013 where its sister restaurant has received numerous accolades and recognition as one of Portland’s top ramen shops.” We are humbled and blessed to share our style ramen and Japanese/Hawaiian inspired cuisine with locals and visitors to the Garden Isle.”
Please join us for signature cocktails whiskey sake ramen and much more.
Private Dining Events
Celebrate your special occasion with us in our air conditioned private VIP dining room. We have seating up to 25 persons; please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- SsharondvipCoastal Georgia •22 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe cheese board was incredible! The roast chicken was very tasty. I got the quinoa salad and I found the dressing a little too strong. Service was fabulous!More infoLiving FoodsPrice: Moderate• American• Koloa•4.5
- CCatherinevipLos Angeles •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is hands down our favorite place to eat in Kauai. The baby back ribs are tender, succulent and alone are worth the trip from the Mainland. My husband had the garlic shrimp and savored every bite. It’s also a beautiful restaurant with gorgeous views out toward the coast. Service was prompt, professional and warm. The aloha spirit is alive and well at this gem!More infoEating House 1849 - KauaiPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Koloa•4.6
- MMomtennis58New York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur group was impressed with our small plate, salad and entree choices. Bacon wrapped scallops, chicken Marsala and Alfredo Pasta. Would return when next in this area of Kauai.More infoTable at PoipuPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Koloa•4.6
- DADarleneALos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Great service. Very friendly. Ramen was delicious. We also had the pork belly appetizer along with the poke and chips. So good!! Also, hands down the best old fashioned I’ve ever tasted.More infoHAPA KAUAI Ramen & WhiskeyPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Koloa•4.3
Located on an isolated shore on the island of Kauai, Koloa is a tranquil place to enjoy the amazing local cuisine. Koloa shaved ice is a favorite of both tourists and locals. This chilled dessert is topped with mochi balls and ice cream to give it a sweet, savory flavor. Koloa crack seed is another snack that is popular throughout the islands. You can find this snack along with bags full of crackers and nuts at convenience stores and marts. These foods complement the laid-back lifestyle in Kauai. The town is home to numerous shops and shacks that serve these goodies on a daily basis. While you can find delicious meals at restaurants in the heart of Koloa, don't miss out on these not-so-secret treats.
Frequently asked questions
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS521
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS432
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS103
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS423
- Anne Knudsen Park
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS503
- Whalers Cove in Poipu
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS232
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS100
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS233
- Poipu Sands 427
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS132
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS522
- Kiahuna Golf Course
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS403
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS332
- The Point at Poipu By Diamond Resorts
- Poipu Bed and Breakfast inn
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS520
- Waikomo Stream Villas Unit WS221